new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new here

hey guys ,im new here.thinking about getting a crown vic.does anyone know what issue MM&FF featured a silver crown vic with alot of mods?i have a ton of issues and cant seem to find it.

Greetings. That was a few years ago. The owner of that car is actually a memker here. EGO KILLER is his username...

A link to his most recent update. He's going turbo!

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...334#post288334
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

yeah i saw that post.maybe he will respond thanks

Comment

Check this page too. You can see that this '98 has a superhcharger, etc

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co.../photo_16.html
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

to GMN!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Welcome!!
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

No, that would be "Speedycop" who mostly posts on CVU..

Either way, welcome!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

to GMN mang.
                88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

as I know CVU is no longer anymore? if i'm mistaken please let me know it's been a long time that I not visit that Panther site(CVU).

ATT, SNIPER 308.COMM.GENERAL OF THE 1st BATTALLION OF INTERCEPTOR PANTHERS.
                  MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

welcome bro... new to the block myself

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                      No, that would be "Speedycop" who mostly posts on CVU..

Either way, welcome!
                      He's talking about EGO KILLER, who was featured in MM&FF. See below: From his latest Turbo Update

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                      This was the car I saw in a magazine a while ago (5.0 or MM&FF), with a supercharger then?

Thats a really awesome car, keep up the great work.
                      Originally posted by EGO KILLER View Post
                      yes, my brother's and i did all the fab work. i had to remove the corner lamps to install a few things.

yes, it was in MM&FF with the S/C

Thanks again everyone....

Comment

I have that magazine I will look for it and tell you teh Dtails.

ATT, SnIpEr #)* leader of the PANTHERCEPTICONS.
                        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Working...
                        X