Philly area LM7 Club Breakfast 12-1-07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly area LM7 Club Breakfast 12-1-07

I can't believe how time has flown by! After two years as the Chairman of the Board of the Lincoln Mark VII Club, Saturday, December 1, 2007 will be my last breakfast meet in that capacity. My term is ending. I have also been setting up the Philadelphia area meets the last two years and now, the baton will be passed on to someone new that will make the schedule for 2008.

The December 1st meet, as usual, will be at 9:00 AM at:

The Old Country Buffet
    Brookwood Shopping Center
    1847 Street Road
    Bensalem, PA 19020

It's been MY pleasure to meet up with old friends and to make new ones. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate! See you there!
    Jack (Hizhonor)
    The Lincoln Mark VII Club
    www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

sigpic

Originally posted by Hizhonor View Post
    I can't believe how time has flown by! After two years as the Chairman of the Board of the Lincoln Mark VII Club, Saturday, December 1, 2007 will be my last breakfast meet in that capacity. My term is ending. I have also been setting up the Philadelphia area meets the last two years and now, the baton will be passed on to someone new that will make the schedule for 2008.

The December 1st meet, as usual, will be at 9:00 AM at:

The Old Country Buffet
    Brookwood Shopping Center
    1847 Street Road
    Bensalem, PA 19020

It's been MY pleasure to meet up with old friends and to make new ones. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate! See you there!
    Jack I`m might come but I`m not sure yet about xtrta runs for Fed Ex is coming up soon I`ll try to make it down if so I`ll bring the Box down since I did 2 of John`s meets w/ the HPP thx..........
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Working...
    X