hello bros!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello bros!

My name is john and I like great old school games and cars such as townies,442s,GTO's,and cordobas like a 1983 kinda like ours where its looks like shit so what we did was put a bunch of ''power with pride' stickers to remember 9/11 750 to be exact. We did it cause the paint was looking like shit and completely rust out only drove it once due to the fact that its a death trap.Anywho give me a holla if you want to chat about cars,classic video games like sega genesis or snes and nes as well as hair metal music peace
    1970 Olds 442 : Work in progress

welcome to gmn mang!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Welcome!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I was referred from this site from Chris p71towny so far what I've seen has been great such as the townies in awesome shape I own a 70 Olds 442 that my dad owns. He has had it for over 20 yrs allthough stills needs to be restored such as the body where we're thinking about painting it red w/ black or white racing stripes but anyway glad to hear from you and as I said you can talk to me about games,cars and HM music later bro
        1970 Olds 442 : Work in progress

Comment

to GMN mang
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

to GMN!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome to GMN mang.

I do sound at an 80's hair-metal bar here in Buffalo.

Mullet central!!!!
              1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
              FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Mullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi to GMN

Comment

Originally posted by Dukemobile View Post
                  My name is john and I like great old school games and cars such as townies,442s,GTO's,and cordobas like a 1983 kinda like ours where its looks like shit so what we did was put a bunch of ''power with pride' stickers to remember 9/11 750 to be exact. We did it cause the paint was looking like shit and completely rust out only drove it once due to the fact that its a death trap.Anywho give me a holla if you want to chat about cars,classic video games like sega genesis or snes and nes as well as hair metal music peace
                  SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and no mufflers.....
                  YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Working...
                  X