2008 ford summer race team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 ford summer race team

I have and still continue to work on next years ford summer race team starting in the spring of 2008 in Martin michigan. I will maintaine and organize events nationwide with ford fans all over the states. I have a pit crew and prizes for winners in different aspects of the races being held.

As of now there will be the following events.

Auto Cross series ( must past inspection prior to competing )

quarter mile action ( all admissions paid for with trophy awards and cash prizes )

Advanced driving course ( prizes available )

I will be posting event dates and times as I progress

I still need some help organizing this summer long event and if all goes well it could continue for years to come.

This is an all ford event (yes mazdas are included)

you can contact me at my office at anytime with questions on the events and also if you have any affiliates in your local area and would like to help host an event please dont be shy and give me a call with any information.

You can contact me at my office anytime of the day at thee contact numbers.

Walker promotions -
    616-262-2446
    mea.music@hotmail.com

Ask for Alex Walker if you any questions

Thanks alot and please feel free to ask questions since i did keep this brief. Thank you and i hope to see you next spring!

If you got some strip action I'd love to come up and run my car

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

There will be plenty of it i assure you.

Comment

Does the dragstrip out there have a website explaining their safety rules, etc?
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

http://www.midmichmotorplex.com/index.html

thats the site but i didnt see any rules on it.

But i can fill you in on most of them. and they arent much different from most tracks except this is a professional dragstrip and they're rules are strictly enforced.

You cant run A/C's Heaters , Only one person allowed in the car. Windows must remain up at all times while competing, must be safe to drive and pass a basic inspection, You cant have leaks of any form. Cars under 9.5 seconds must have rollcage's. cars 12 and under must have a helmet on.

pretty basic stuff, There also is a local drifting and autocross course and a pretty decent size ATV track in the same general area.

any questions i didnt answer please feel free to ask.

Comment

Will you laugh at my 0-60 9 second car on the strip......Hhmm Maybe if I get the HUNDREDS of pounds of tool out of the damn trunk.......

Comment

Me needy be allowed to run partial interiors, body rust, and cracked windshields.
              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 97marquismuscle
                You cant have leaks of any form.
                Guess you can count me out lol

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                X