Stupid ass signature line limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid ass signature line limit

I'm updating my sig, but can't seem to save anything other than the fucking picture, otherwise it comes up with this fuckhole message about needing less than five lines. How can a fucking picture take up 5 fucking lines??? I can't even add descriptions and shit to my fucking signature. FUCK.

*edit* I put some fucked smilie there instead of anything else. Same stupid bullshit. This is retarded.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

No limits on pics, photoshop all the stuff onto the sig pic and use that.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

speaking of sig pics...turn them on Mike, and look at yours.
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

never mind, guess you know about it...
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Originally posted by boXman View Post
          Wow, that's just a little on the funny side......

Comment

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Then turn them on, and look at yours.
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

If he can have a huge pic, then I will too.
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Gee whiz, boys, this is such a mature way to deal with the conflict...

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                  1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

If he can have a huge pic, then I will too.
                    Wow again....The whole point is to make a sarcastic example for the people that have huge pics in their sig and don't realize what a pain it is for viewers. But if you want to take it like a baton in the Special Olympics, run on man.

Comment

I know what the point is.
                      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

yea well let mike make the point......if mike autocrossed his car into a pool of acid would you follow? change it or i will clear it......that goes for everyone

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Big sig pics encourage computer updates, if your machine has trouble loading a 100kb jpg get a new one.

Any 1ghz plus machine with half a gig of ram or more should be able to load any page on this forum in under 3 seconds (with cable or dsl).
                          1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                          FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Well, all I have is dial up an NONE of the siggys have trouble uploading, an I have Windows 2000 B.C...
                            Only thing that REALLY slows me down is the chat an that like a 10sec deal...so yea...no complaints here....
                            sigpic1991 Crown Vic 351w 5.8L

Comment

yes but theres alot of mangs with dialup and old computers...... i have a g3 imac and crappy cable internet

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                              X