Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have anything interesting in their lincoln? acc,perf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have anything interesting in their lincoln? acc,perf?

such as consoles, cup holders, ice boxes, fridges, screens, stereo,, gps, ....

anyone have a blower?

anyone tint their windshield? (i know its illegal, but i still wanna)

anyone have push bars?

mirror tint on the inside of the moonroof?

any interesting opera lights?

My windsheild & moonroof are tinted. It not real dark more of a smoke, besieds the moonroof. Whole car actually. Came like that from the glass makers. Not film.

I'm thinking silver tint on the whole car atleast half way up and the whole moonroof.

Some guys have two recent posts in the lincoln forum here posted there gps and computer here. Neither are boxbodies, just foxbodies.

http://www.fordvschevy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Comment

I fitted my Mark V with a truck freezer in the trunk. For cooling cans, champagne, or whatever....

Kin.-

Comment

That is awesome.

What bout liquor?
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

a freeser? now were talking!!! i need pics!

Comment

Um guess what if police road patrol catchs me with a full filled freezr of wishkey bottles in the trunk ???

uhhh better don't !

Kn.-

Comment

Originally posted by Pimp Hard Or Bust
              a freeser? now were talking!!! i need pics!
              I mean a fridger , cool box , or whatever word would be (i'm xspanish, please xcuse my poor english) that is mounted usually on truck cabins. The thing is heavy (30 Kg) and fits perfectly in between the gas filling tube and a littl cave in the bottom of th trunk, so it can't be moved. Can operate at 12/24 volts and is connected to an additional cigarette plug that i installed there.

The main use is to cool the champagne for some friends that use the car as ther wedding car. U know... When at the photos session they like open th backlid and get a good cup of champagne served at its 'correct temperature'.....

Ok I'll post a pic as soon I catch such a device to shot it.

Regards and benzine...
              Kin.-

Comment

i have 10 speakers and 2 amps in my car does that count? along with the big brakes, rear discs, 5.0 ho, 3.73 rear etc...................send me money for a supercharger.........if every gmn member would please send me ten dollars, i would have enuff for a supercharger hehe
                scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

ive got some secrets up my sleevethat should allow me rights to the most interesting towncar, atop what is in my sig.

i just gotta wait. damn i hate waiting

Comment

Kin, we must see pics!

welcome!

Comment

Experimental water injection system. Pics to come soon!
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grand_marquis_gt
                        Kin, we must see pics!

welcome!
                        Hallo guys, of course i'll post some when i got any of those digital devices.
                        For now the only pic of the car I can post is here http://tinyurl.com/chsey, when at a meeting in Barcelona.

Regards from Spain,
                        Kineret.-

Comment

I love that paintjob

Comment

Hallo grand Marquis, this is an original factory Bill Blass design that never has been restored/repainted. It stands in the same cond. as when it left the chain in feb. 1979.
                            I see several units being sold in USA but here (spain) I think is the only one (altoug I know of sevral 'basis' edition)

I have a lot of difficulties to get the needed things for the maintenance, but I'm managing it quite well.

Hppy weekend,
                            Kn.-

Comment

props to Kineret!

Comment

Working...
                              X