scottfest 2008 date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scottfest 2008 date

august 8th to the 11th 2008......i think this is the date we all decided on correct me if i am wrong.......i wanted to have the date picked months ago......sorry mangs......can we all agree on this date? thats fri sat sun mon.........you may come early and stay late....i will just put you to work hehe....if you want to make an appt before or after scottfest to have work done, let me know so i can schedule accordingly
    see you all here!
    scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Assuming all goes well, I think I'll just try to be unemployed by that time, since at the end of August I'll be going back to school anyway. We'll see...

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

SF

I don't know if I'm going to able to make it on those dates,..Aug 8th is my dad's birthday.
      RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
        august 8th to the 11th 2008......i think this is the date we all decided on correct me if i am wrong.......i wanted to have the date picked months ago......sorry mangs......can we all agree on this date? thats fri sat sun mon.........you may come early and stay late....i will just put you to work hehe....if you want to make an appt before or after scottfest to have work done, let me know so i can schedule accordingly
        see you all here!
        scott
        Sounds excellent...

Comment

So it is written, so it shall come to happen.
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

So does that mean you're gonna be there Tom?

August 6th is my anniversary, so the timeing is perfect! My wife and I love to take a trip for our anniversay weekend. This should be about perfect. We also plan on hitting DC on the way up, touring some of the museums and whatnot. Sounds like a fun week!
            Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
            Bone stock... for now.

Comment

I will be there! 10000000%

I hope Tom and Laura make it this year.
              1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
              FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

I cant go....gots stuff to do here.
                YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

That's the week before my Bday, and I should be able to get all of that off... Yay...
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Damn, i'll be in the Rocky Mountains at that time. I really wanted to go too and i'll have a car by then.
                    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                      That's the week before my Bday, and I should be able to get all of that off... Yay...
                      I missed you by a few hours at SF07 Mike, hope to see you this year.
                      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

I should be able to make it, but the date is kinda in a grey area with my new job and everything. I gotta keep my streak alive tho!

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                          So does that mean you're gonna be there Tom?

August 6th is my anniversary, so the timeing is perfect! My wife and I love to take a trip for our anniversay weekend. This should be about perfect. We also plan on hitting DC on the way up, touring some of the museums and whatnot. Sounds like a fun week!
                          cool I can show you around the city

as for me I should be there

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

At the present time, Laura and Myself will be there.
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'm thinking of starting a fund for my flights. Any donations?

J/K
                              It's gonna be about £500, the new job will help, and no buying stuff I don't need i.e clothes and junk.
                              -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                              X