Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

static supressor

Dear Panthers,
    My Blauplunkt bicks up static from the wip[er and blower motors. I know there's a simple solution but don't knjow what it is.

Donald McCaig

#1 Check to see if it is caused by having wires too close together..Sometime's that could make it pick up some unwanted sounds.

#2 I know there is some sort of noise suppressor to go on the ignition box But I'm not sure about wipers though... perhaps somebody that know more about this one could step in..

#3 As your checking the wires and fiddling around in there check for any sort of short that could possibly be in there..

Thats about it...thats what I do when I got a weird noise back when I had a system in my car I hope this helps a lil
    perhaps the scott mang would be more help?
    Last edited by interceptor1985; 12-24-2007, 08:52 AM.
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

there are noise suppressors that you add inline to the radio power
      heres some supressors that i googled quick......lots to choose from
      http://www.buyreliant.com/caudio/noise.htm

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Oh wow!...I never knew there was that many!....I'm saving that link!
        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Working...
        X