Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big problem with my MGM 95' ..

Hello ... I'm a new here ..

but I have a BIG problem with my MGM ...

In the last weeks, the EATC was on/off alone some time ... after .. more frequency..

last week when I pushed the brakes/hazard/turn signal, the engine shut down some time after ..more frequency...

and today ... imposible to star it

I have only power on my headlight and cluster... that' s it ... no radio/heater control/hazard/brake lamps/turn signal and no fire on my coilpack ... with my engine won't start ....

no fuse was blown ....

I'm lost .. lol

Have you checked the underhood fuses and cables going to it?? Also check for corrosion on your starter and battery terminals.
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

I found today a problem with my ignition switch box ... and wires run out of this box .... but .. no more

Comment

It's '95, not 95'
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
        1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
        1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

some bodys are ables to find how work the ignition switch on '95 MGM ? and wire color what it's do .. (before the ignision switch .. after it's ok.. but battery to ignition switch ... I don't know what wire do .. I search and search and I don't find anything

please ...
          Last edited by EL~GTP; 01-05-2008, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X