Southern Ontario Panther Show and Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern Ontario Panther Show and Shine

Attention July 19th 2008 The Ontario Panther Owners Association is hosting a show and shine....Come and meet other members, share your cars, stories and know how. The show is set to take place from 10-4 on saturtday july 19th. OPOA invites all GMN members to come and attend. All the details are not completely finalized we will update you as they come.We will require numbers to ensure space for everyone as well as proper numbers for other goodies.Provided we get the number we require there will be judging, trophies door prized 50/50 draw and lots more. Come on out the the 1st anual OPOA / GMN Ontario meet

~Dave O.P.O.A Director~

OPOA is seeking local members to assist in the planning of this event. We are seeking 3 more Board members for this show to help in getting things together for this show. Once the location and proper insurance coverage is finalized we will send out the rules and regulations as well as a address and map....Come on out and make this event a success and perhaps win a trophy or some cash.

-Thanks Mike, O.P.O.A. Club President-

Comment

Dave is the OPOA director?

Didn't you forget you were a member until like a week ago?
      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

LOL he woke up LOL

Comment

lol, well, I'm pretty close and assuming I'm not working I think I'll make it.

but, uh, where is it going to be?
          1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
          FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

hope so...with that heap u got should bring a prize home for sure.... that is one sweet vic!
            Last edited by Sign of the Cat; 01-10-2008, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 87vicFIVEO View Post
              Dave is the OPOA director?

Didn't you forget you were a member until like a week ago?
              yea, i got a promotion for forgetting about it lol... no but things are starting to get rollin now so i dont think ill be forgetting about it again anytime soon

Comment

I will be there, what day is the 19th, oh, its a Saturday. I'll have to see about getting the day off, but I doubt it will be a problem. I dont plan on winning any trophys with any of my piles, they are hardly worthy of a show and shine, but what the hell.
                sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
                Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
                Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
                1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

I'll be there!

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A - Black on Black, Original Owner 70xxx miles. 1 of 470 Canadian Marauder built!
                  Mods: Martyo Fender badges, JLT CAI, SS Inserts
                  Click on the Marauder for more pictures and stats!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                    I'll be there!
                    i see that ontario plate....any interest on being on the board to help make this happen? there will be a few meetings?

Comment

will be there

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Dave where are u hold the meet at in Canada I might show up if I`m in striking distance ........
                        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Is this going to be an all Box meet if so I`ll bring to the Box up or is it OK for the Aeros & Whales too ???????
                          2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                          85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                          79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

it will be held in georgetown near Toronto, all panthers are welcome

Comment

better make a rain date, hopefully if we get my buddies 82 t-top stang goin he will bring it

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Working...
                              X