NoOb From Michigan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoOb From Michigan....

What up ? Im Rizzo aka 97CV. I belong to two car forums now...WHERES MY DAMN COOKIE ?
    Last edited by Rizzo; 01-10-2008, 09:33 PM.

to GMN mang. Got any bigger pics of that car?
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I made a post in the Readers rides ...http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...868#post308868

Thanks for the cookie...............Milk ???

Comment

I welcomed you in the readers ride thread, but here's another... WELCOME!

I'm not reposting all the other stuff though, so unless you want to miss out on my illustrious comments and permanoob knowledge, you should check that one out soon. My comments are legendary for their general lack of usefullness and impotence of insight, so you should be thouroughly amused/bored/suicidal during the experience. Go with God.
        Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
        Bone stock... for now.

Comment

When I use the LINK button on other forums it asks for a display sentence so www.blahblahblah will look like LINKY... or what ever you choose. How do I do that here ?

Comment

Dunno. I just tried to do it, and my link came out as www.cwcoach.com instead of as LINKY. So I erased the post and stated said failure here for your amusement. Anybody know how to make it say LINKY?

But more importantly, why do you want it to say LINKY instead of www.mymotherisahamster.com anyways? Either way, we get the LINKY. Maybe it's a matter of pride? You're a strange one noob, you'll fit right in!
            Last edited by Chuck Norris; 01-10-2008, 11:06 PM.

Bone stock... for now.

Comment

I figgered it out...This forum version " Shorts" them for us....Neat-o...........oh not that...this.....this booger I picked....got a hair in it...wonder if its worth more...ill put it in my pocket and ask my wife later.
              Last edited by Rizzo; 01-10-2008, 11:13 PM.

Comment

hello.
                Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                Originally posted by p71towny
                Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

and that's a nice sounding CV. I still wanna get a spotlight for my mom's CV. I don't know why though.

Packman

Comment

Its a love hate kinda thing. either I cant see at a friends house so it becomes a 3rd headlight or the fucking handle gets in the way of my hand with the window just barely " winter cracked "

Comment

I have noticed some things here in my 1sr 24 hours.

There seems to be a shoes off kind of family/community atmosphere.

I noticed ZERO unreplied posts in the 4.6 section.

I noticed that the admins have given members places to do all sorts of things REGARDLESS of their personal interests or opinions.

I havent seen ONE DAMN COP YET. And if you are a cop youre doing a good job of not being a D-bag about it. I have seen it become some peoples personal mission to POLICE threads and BASH others who dont call them "SIR". Hang up the cuffs and have a drink will ya...

I really like this site. I dont know if I belong to two anymore...I mean WHY ?
                      After the nasty post X-mas $ crunch I will donate some to this site....Promises promises I know I know............. Have fun y'all

Comment

I don't believe we have any police officers here; if we do, they haven't made it known. Glad you like it here!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

We are like family! We make fun of each other, infight, argue... but when it's done we're all hugging, watching a chick flick and enjoying a much needed cry. I like the 4.6 Tech section too, though sometimes it takes a little while longer to get a response there than in the 5.0 section, but still, not bad turn around time usually. Most of us are pretty laid back, and there is no heavy moderating. There is a very short list of people who have behaved like they didn't have sense who were told they are no longer welcome, but you REALLY have to PUSH IT here to get that treatment. I've gotten into arguements with mods before, but none of them were haters about it. Eventually cooler heads prevailed. We also have the benifit of Scott (lincolnmania), our resident mechanic and teh meng behind Scottfest, who is always quick to try to help you through your car blues. The founder of this site, Tom (GMGT), appearantly had similar woes at other Panther communities so he made his own. Frankly, I think he did a damn good job, and the mods here do a good job keeping it straight. This is a great site, and no other Panther site will ever come close to this one. Evar.

Bone stock... for now.

Comment

ok I read all the posts for Scottfest. But I dont understand the BASICS.

Its at scotts house.
                            His garage is nicer than mine.
                            And he seems to make rent by working in peoples stuff.

Does he have a huge ass yard ?? Does he have a lift ? I mean is it cuz his house in central US that makes it appealing ??

OH BTW how do I set up my options to go to the latest post when I click on a thread ?

Comment

How nice is it when I join ALL my forums NO ONE has taken my name yet ?

Oh...crap.....What will I do if I dont have Bacon anymore ???

Comment

Working...
                              X