had an idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had an idea

what do you guys think of this? christine is staying silver. i have to remove the ltd badges on the c pillars and also the trunklid too(rust all around em) while I'm at it, what would you think about replacing the blue ford emblems with the silver and black ones from autozone? i'm talking about the one on the trunklid and the grille. or i could just take the trunklid emblem off completely and just do the grille too :dunno: :idea:
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

do it!!
    I took mine off the trunk soon after i got it becuase it was in bad shape... i think it looks better without the random blue.
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Do it!
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

If you don't I will. Even if you do I will. Keep up with the cool ideas man. I think about shit all the time, or at least until I have time to buy the shit I think about.
        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Folks are gonna look at your car and run away screaming "I'M COLORBLIND!!!!"
          2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

lol

i picked up the silver black emblem today. it looks like an exact fit

what i want to do tho is do to the grille what i did to shifty's grille black it out except for the outer trim and da mblem

that emblem is going to be the only one on the car

ltd crown vic emblems-gone
            both blue ovals-gone
            electronic fuel injection badges-gone

i think it'll lokk sick

Comment

got the old oval off no prob, and did a dry fit. the new one is just a little longer(not much) so who gives a flying fuck. i decide to do the entire grille in black. after i get a second coat on there i'll post pics

Comment

You should come to Maine and make my car look remotely badass.

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
                -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

Comment

debadging = teh win
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                  X