throwin some ideas out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

throwin some ideas out

ok, so i know i want to put in a system. i also know that i have a tendancy to carry a lot of shit with me. and with what i carry, i regular box and sug would be trashed in my trunk in no time.

so, i am thinking about building a custom box. i'm thinking of mounting it over the gas tank, where the jack normally is. i'm thinking a centered box on a large tray going completely across. amp could mount under one back speaker, capacitor could mount under other side. would keep all the sound electronics away from harm. with a cover over it, would also keep out of site.
    wouldnt be too hard to mount. could be carpeted to match the trunk. also planning on using regular pine/oak/cedar (i have no clue yet) board instead of mdf. i've had a couple subs in boxes made of solid wood, sounded tighter. me likey'd.

so, what do yall think of this. i am trying to keep everything out of sight. all my speakers will be mounted in stock locales as well. nothing in sight but the stereo.

:club:

awwwwwww, no thoughts?
    here i am about to do the fomoco pledge (but 78-87 chevy trucks rock and so do real isuzu's...in other words not the ones that share the platform with chevy) and noone wants to likey or hatey my ideas? i go cry now.....

Comment

Working...
    X