ann arbor jan 19th 2008/ meeting 1987cp photos's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ann arbor jan 19th 2008/ meeting 1987cp photos's

all right mangs here are the pics as promised.
    It was great meeting everyone. thanks to all that attended sorry you could not come down nate.
    It was great meeting you mike. your wagon was bad ass thanks for the ride. Thanks to colin for letting me ride in magna 302x. I also took a couple pics of mikes 79 wagon's current motor state. enjoy the pics.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n...etroit%202008/

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Nice pix, Gabe!

Michael, get some grease on those mating surfaces on the heads and block! Rust=bad!!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

kool pic Gabe!
      gawd, my self esteem just went down..lol...I guess I never look good in pics...or I am just overly critical.
      sigpic
      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht View Post
        I guess I never look good in pics...
        In pics? :p

Jus' kiddin' mang...lol

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

heheheee..you're funny.

sigpic
          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

who's in the OE shirt?? lol
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

That be Rizzo (97cv).

Comment

Its the drink drank by G's dawg !!1!

I was wondering where the "posed" photo was. Thanks mang....

Damn it Colin I didnt even know I typed mang til I re-read my sentence....

Comment

:lol:
                  you're becoming one of us!
                  sigpic
                  1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

The only way I'd get a box is to build Torquelovers twin car.

Comment

Ouch .... that torn-apart motor looks even worse in pictures than I remember ......

2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 97cv View Post
                        The only way I'd get a box is to build Torquelovers twin car.
                        The more black P72 slicktops, the better! We need more on GMN NOW!!!

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                        Ouch .... that torn-apart motor looks even worse in pictures than I remember ......
                        Those bores do look rough. Thankfully my motor was assembled as soon as it came home from the machine shop. Was it stored outside?
                        Last edited by torquelover; 01-24-2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                          The more black P72 slicktops, the better! We need more on GMN NOW!!!
                          I agree!!

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                          Those bores do look rough. Thankfully my motor was assembled as soon as it came home from the machine shop. Was it stored outside?
                          Outside, as in, in the garage. That's the same shortblock I rebuilt in '04 and have been running in that car since (until I took the heads off, anyway). Looked great when I pulled the top end apart just recently ..... all was fine until EVERYTHING metal in the garage got condensation on it during the 50-plus-degree heat wave we got a couple months ago, and while everything has since been WD-40'd at least once, I've been unable to spend time with it ..... I think I'll end up having to use a bristle disc to get that rust off.
                          Last edited by 1987cp; 01-24-2008, 05:00 PM.
                          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                          X