X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG July 4th meet Feel-out

I always have the WEEK of the 4th off.

I was thinking ..BIG ASS MEET.

Camp out or indoor sleeping. Bring your car projects yada yada yada....If Bobert was a member I would tell you to ask him how MUCH I dig working on peoples cars for them.

What do you think ? . Scroll down for CVN BBQ meet to see pics of my house and the yard.

I could prolly drop by...we'll see.
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Hm... sounds like it could be a lot of fun.... are you thinking of the 4th itself, or maybe a Saturday, or what?
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Well I expect to be off from June 30-July 7th.

Before anybody says "Lets go see the Detroit fireworks" ----Only from the Canadian side if at all. Theres a goddamn shooting every year and Im really not wanting to mingle with Detroit's thugs and baby mama's. Some one always bumps a shoulder accidentally and ..well.....read the papers.

Comment

Originally posted by 97cv View Post
          Before anybody says "Lets go see the Detroit fireworks" ----Only from the Canadian side if at all. Theres a goddamn shooting every year and Im really not wanting to mingle with Detroit's thugs and baby mama's. Some one always bumps a shoulder accidentally and ..well.....read the papers.
          I can easily imagine that. Wasn't too bad watching them from the top floor of Cathedral Tower Apartments on Hancock Street a block from Woodward.

Comment

The year before last I saw them from the 14th floor of the Chrysler building....MAN O MAN the fuckin windows shook.....

With as many views as this has had and with the responses. This is not looking like a successful endeavor.

Comment

Originally posted by 97cv View Post
              With as many views as this has had and with the responses. This is not looking like a successful endeavor.
              That does stink. We need more members in southern Michigan!

Comment

Yeah I was thinking FIRE and such. But I think Scott put a curse on this one.

J/K.

Comment

I may be up for that one, depending on friends locations and plans and such...

Comment

If your going to have the meet in Michican I m going to a family reunion on the weekend of the 4th of july if so where are ya going to do the meet at I m game for it I ll bring the HPP out there from PA...
                    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Pretty sure Rizzo's in Romulus, MI. It's a half-hour west of midtown Detroit and the location of the Detroit Metro Airport.

Comment

If you take I-94 WEST get off at middlebelt ,turn RIGHT go to ECORSE,turn RIGHT again. I am the FIRST LEFT you can make .Its HOMEFIELD.There is a truck yard ACROSS from Homefield on the right.I am at the END. See my neighbor who has the U shaped driveway.

If you take I-94 EAST get off at middle belt and turn left and go back under 94 and follow the above directions when you get to ECORSE.

There is a Tim Hortons on the corner of ECORSE across from FASTTRACK gas station.

I have a grill.Small red weber.I can supply High life and hineken.I have wood to burn,chairs and a camera for pics too. It takes videos but I cannot attest to the quality,never used it.
                        I have 2 dogs as well.They will be out when we are all back here with the gate closed.The dig new people but it will wear off.They are only interested in cars for a ride they do not jump on doors or the like.I will PM my cell number to those who can make it.

I reserve the right to cancel if my wife threatens me with a rolling pin cuz I forgot somthing I promised/obligated to do

Copied that fron CVN/BBQ meet.Middlebelt is exit 192 If you use Google maps ..They have me WRONG. They think im 6712 homefield.
                        Last edited by Rizzo; 02-10-2008, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X