X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of Panthers with Bullits

Anyone have any pics of some Wagons
    with aftermarket wheels, like bullits..
    I have a dark blue car, and wondering what color i should have my bullit wheels powdercoated..
    Silver, black, white???
    Anyone can chime in

Mr. LTD has had bullitts on his car. Look around and you should be able to find some pictures of his. If you want anything photoshopped onto yours, just let me know.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Factory dark blue of aftermarket dark blue? If factory then go silver with polished lip, if it's an aftermarket paint job then match the wheels to the body color but leave the rim polished.

Comment

zwack88
        1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
        1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
        1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

Zwack88 and I both have Bullitts on our cars, mine are older ones, his are the 05+ bullitts.

Id think the factory anthracite with polished lip would look pretty good on the blue.
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
            Zwack88 and I both have Bullitts on our cars, mine are older ones, his are the 05+ bullitts.

Id think the factory anthracite with polished lip would look pretty good on the blue.
            +1

However, painttmatching your rims to your car would look sweet too, especially if you have done any costumizing to the car. If it's really plain jane with old ford factory paint, it wouldn't look too cool.
            Of course, chrome is always a winner, and siler with polished lip would good on almost any car, but the factory anthracite or a gunmetal (pretty similar) would be nice.
            Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
            Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Above is a pic of fellow member Zwack's very cool custom wagon, sitting on some sweet bullits. Since Nate in MN volunteered, ask him to do the photochopping for you. He can make it blue, color the rims as you desire, etc. That should give you a few ideas. Nate is pretty good with the photochopping. I've had him do a couple for me and it helped me get a better idea how my setup would turn out.

Bone stock... for now.

Comment

like this guy's car?
                  http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=9522
                  88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                  Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
                  X