Intro : sxcpotatoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro : sxcpotatoes

Hi I'm sexcpotatoes, or sxcpotatoes as the site wouldn't accept "sex" in a username. I'm not exactly a n00b, I am at GMN here, but not with these cars. I've owned an '88 Crown Vic, 85 Two Door Crown Vic, and '91 Crown Vic. This car I just got is a '91 Grand Marquis and my first of the Mercury variety.

The '88-'91 are my favorite style, and there's nothing more beautiful than a grey one with 10" wide white vinyl racing stripes. Alas, I don't have many pics of the old cars I had, or the mods I had done (like dual exhausts, and cherry bomb glass packs on my first, and the aforementioned racing stripes on my last). I briefly went down the stereo overkill route with 4 12" subs and a 1000 watt amp in my first CV, but didn't do anything to the '85 except since the headliner was falling, I bought hundreds of multi-colored pushpins and stuck it back up in the shape of a huge ford emblem (just blue and white) and then Yellow, Orange, and Red pins for flames coming off of it going back through the car. Cheap, ghetto, but it looked cool (well to me at least). Sorry, no pictures of that either.

My planned mods for the Grand Marquis are: sequential taillights, H-pipe, and hopefully with your help ( http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...129#post317129 ) a very special opera light LED mod. Then I may get into the HO conversion (though if I had the cash just lying around I'd drop a 460 and C6 in, or supercharge it or something, I'm currently undecided).

Anyway, happy to be here, glad you'll have me.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Greetings.
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Welcome!
      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

And thank YOU for joining us!

Welcome to GMN!

As a box enthusiast, I know you'll love it here. If it can be done to a box-body panther, someone here has advice for you on the topic. It's always nice to have a new member who knows their vehicle from owning them in the past. I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Wes
        Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
        Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Welcome to GMN!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

hello...
            Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
            RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
            Originally posted by p71towny
            Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
            :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

to GMN!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

I agree with all the above comments so, DITTO!

lol

to GMN! lol
                  YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

to GMN!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

WELCOME!
                      Resident diesel addict

Comment

welcome

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                        X