ADTR.net Magnaflow cat back system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADTR.net Magnaflow cat back system

I have a 2000 GM with single exhaust now i was thinking about getting this exhaust but it says its only for 06/07 crown vics. Should i be able to bolt this system up to my car cause it looks like just a normal single to duel pipe conversion am i right?http://www.adtr.net/shop.php?page=exhaust

Any exhaust shop should be able to custom build the exhaust to the way you want it... muffler choice, x or h pipe, even pipe size... and you don't wanna do single to dual. You'll want true duals since there are two pipes running off the motor.
    1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
    1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
    1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

The Panther chassis was re-designed in '03, so I'm not sure what problems that would cause with installation on a pre-'03 model.

You should be able to get parts for dual exhaust from any parts store. You'll need to get the body mounts for the hangers from Ford or a bone-yard, but everything else is available after market.

Ray
      Car: 2004 Mercury Marauder
      Engine/Tranny: 49k miles and bone stock....for now

Comment

They want an ungodly amount for there exhaust systems! Over a grand for an off road H pipe???? Damn! I wonder if there a way to get anything from a mustang to work even with some slight modding?
        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Anymore cutting off the cats cause more problems than the power that they gain..Unless your building a full race car there is no need to do away with the cats all together...If anything just run a set of high flow cats
          R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
          Originally posted by MeanVic84
          Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

Working...
          X