Resizing pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resizing pic

I don't know how to do this, but if someone could just chop off the top, bottom and sides of the pic that doesn't have the truck in it, i'd appriciate it. It's currently the best pic I have of it and i'd like to use it as a sig pic on fullsizechevy.com and maybe here but I don't know how to do all the photto chopping and it's too big as is.

So if anyone wants to give it a go, i'd appriciate it.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I know you didn't ask, but if it my truck, I'd black out or body-color the bumpers to match. That's a nice looking truck mang. One question though, why didn't you ask to have a Ford emblem photoshopped onto it?

Nah, in all seriousness, I used to drive one of them at a pervious job, and I looked forward to being in the drivers seat every day. Yours isn't geared super low is it? We had one that was geared low and one that moved more like a car and less like a truck. That one was fun!
      Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
      Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Thanks Nate, you're a life saver

And Chuck, i'm thinking about body coloring the bumper, I think that'd look best. I'll consider it more when I have the money to do so, but there's a lot of thing I want done to it, like a new sound system would be nice, considering its got just an AM/FM cassette and only half the speakers work and they're both on the passenger side. I also want to gut the cat, remove the 5th wheel trailer hook up and get a spray-on bedliner, the bumper, etc.
        After the 305 and 5-speed give out, I want to drop in a Vortec 350 and built 4-speed auto and get a smaller truck like a Ranger or S10 with a manual for a work/offroad truck.

*Edit* I do have a reason for posting the resized pic as an attachment
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 88Vic; 02-20-2008, 03:00 PM.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

They might say somethin' bout the size. They like a 5xx X 2xx limit.
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Dan, if you need it shrunk down any more, just let me know.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
            1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
            But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
            X