New the the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New the the board

Hi. My name is Damian and I'm new the board.. My mom is jelybean and she is helping me try to get a car up and running. I hope to learn more about cars here..

Welcome!
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Welcome to GMN!
      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Originally posted by damian View Post
        Hi. My name is Damian and I'm new the board.. My mom is jelybean and she is helping me try to get a car up and running. I hope to learn more about cars here..
        So you're Damian, hi!! I'm sure you'll love your stay on GMN. What is your car?

Comment

i was wondering when you would finally make an appearance and say hi to everybody.
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Welcome to GMN

Pics are coming soon, I hope.

Comment

welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

don't be afraid to ask questions man,someone will have an answer. any pics?
                88 crown vic lx 5.0:3gears:gone but not forgotten
                now a 99 MGM

gone crazy: be back soon?

Comment

Welcome dude!
                  Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Welcome!
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

i wanna see pics as i am sure others wanna see also. cant just say hi and not expect people to say... where are the pics.

Comment

sorry it took so long for pictures... will be doing some work on car over next few days. still need a picture of my 5.0 before and after the work being done. just got the car. it is a 1986 Grand Marquis. Jim(87_Crown_Vic) is gonna help me with the work and later let me trade it for the other 2 door Crown Vic. the car i have now is a 1986 Grand Marquis and it is loaded. it has auto climate control, cruise control, dual power seats, power antenna, coach roof, and lotsa CHROME. you wanted pictures... there ya go...
                        Attached Files

Comment

yay... pictures for people to see here and in the readers rides.

Comment

to GMN mang, nice car
                            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
                            X