Its the new guy.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the new guy.....

hey everyone, im new to the panther forums, and this seems like the best one with the most people on it and accurate info. couple of newbie ?'s i have an 05 grand and want the crown vic headlights and the black w/chrome reflector and all red w/chrome tails, anyone know what will work and where to get these parts in southeast MI....thanks

hmm, Try Ebay I have been shopping for lights too, for my 99 Vic

To GMN!
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

to GMN!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
      1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
      1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

ebay had a bunch of headlights but i dont know if they would fit yet,but the rear reflector and the all red tails with the chrome have been impossible

Comment

to GMN mang, and check out craigslist, they might have what you're lookin for.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Welcome to GMN!
            1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
            FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

never thought of craigslist....anyone know about the headlights fitting? or anyone on this site have a pic of how close they've gotten a gm to look like a cop car

Comment

Well For my 1999 Interceptor I wanted to use the mercury all red taillights and the black tinted headlights...I can find a link to the ebay store or somethin for you

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-03...spagenameZWDVW
                  These are what i'm going to get

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-05...spagenameZWDVW
                  here is some clear ones

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-...spagenameZWD1V
                  Stock ones for 04-05 crown vics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04...spagenameZWDVW
                  Crown vic tail lights with chrome strip

Comment

Welcome
                    -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Welcome, best of luck in your search for parts!
                      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

great links capridrifter thanks,why would you want the merc tails and headlights? keep the vic lights

Comment

Well I Like the smooth look, I'm going to tint them so they sorta match the headlights after i get them And its less chrome on the car that i'll have to cover....Oh and the ones I have now have amber in them.

Comment

to GMN! As you probably know, there are several of us here from Michigan. I'm currently near Lansing, as are a couple of guys over on CVN, and Mr. Land Yacht, MeLikeyStripperChicks, and 97cv for sure are from the Detroit area (Bloomfield Hills, Southfield, and Romulus). Nathan in MN goes to school at Ferris State out in Big Rapids, and he's been down our way for meets a couple of times.
                            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

capridrifter, if ur tails and reflector panel are in good shape maybe we can just swap parts if i have what ur looking for,1987 if you michigan guys ever do any meets shoot me an email, id like to see what some of the locals have done with their gm's and vic's

Comment

Working...
                              X