Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look

at my dented fender hehe

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

dented door lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

What the heck happened?

------------------
      Justin

Comment

i bought the car in 98 with the door banged up, and the fender got hit in 2000 by a jersey driver in a dodge conversion van on one of those damm mass rotarys..........i'm working my ass off to make enough money to have the bodywork done on the lincoln and the vics driveline brakes and suspension done by the meet
        scott

Comment

Funny, it still looks pretty damn nice even with the damage. heh
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Man...ur Lincoln is so god damn sexy.

-Jeff-
            My CarDomain Page
            2002 P74
            Arizona Beige
            20% Tints All Around
            Tinted Tailights
            Clear Corners
            Sound System
            Leather Interior

Comment

Damn you know how to take pictures. I never knew.
              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

the dent in the fender should hammer out. just tap it from the back with a flat headded hammer with maybe a rag on it.

and dammit when are you gonna get a signal light! ill mail you one if i have to !

oh an i think it would be cheaper to find a door the same colour in the wrecker and just put it on and swap interior panels.

Comment

more pics and some burnout vids including my car
                  http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/may01NJmeet/index.htm

Comment

Bastards, denting up a fine machine like that.
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Did you ever get them fixed Scott?
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

no.....i wish to paint the lss this year

Comment

The paint dont even look that bad. Through a fender and door one and it will be looking mint!
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X