The carb is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The carb is here

Now I need a fuel line conversion kit, and a new fuel filter.

Can't wait for the pics of that thing slapped on your car!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Install that bad motherfucker!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

It gets better. I just bought this to go with it.

Comment

Thats gonna look awsome on there!

B.J.
          Lucy, my LX Sport is getting a nose-job!

Who wants to help me rebuild a 351 and stick it in the Merc? On hold a little longr...

Comment

woo! it matches the carb nicely!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
              Can't wait for the pics of that thing slapped on your car!
              I can't wait to see the videos!

Electric choke?!?!? That's no fun!

Oh well... our t-bird has electric choke... cause it's "my mom's car". ALthough she refuses to ride in it till the exhaust leak(s) is/are fixed.

Comment

i'm only seeing the carb, nothing else. and no red x's either. shit
                Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Just ordered the thottle cable adapter, thottle plate kit, and fuel line adapter kit along with the fuel filter, all of which I'll be picking up tomorrow. All of that stuff is under $50 total, so no biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilCrownVic
                    i'm only seeing the carb, nothing else. and no red x's either. shit
                    That's all I see too... well, the closed box first, then the open box with the carburetor inside.

Comment

Those are the only two pics I posted so far.. I'll take pics of the rest of the parts once I get em, if you want...

Comment

lookin good geoff! will we be seeing you at the meet tommorow? it may be the last one........85crownlx is up from virginia too www.lscclub.org let me know if you need any help with installing that carb
                        scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

well hopefully I'll have it on sometime this weekend, not precisely sure though yet. We'll see. My biggest concern is hood clearance, it's gonna be tight... Oh, and I'm sorry, but I don't think I can make the meet... if all goes well with the carb though, maybe I won't be so embarrassed to come out of my shell of a house to go to a meet.

Comment

Working...
                          X