please help i need pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help i need pics.

i need 4 pics of a white 80-86 grand marquis. front view pic, rear view pic, and a pic of each side. please help! i will explain upon request its a long story and im a slow typer

Does it have to be white?
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Whatcha doin with em?

Photochoppin? I love me some photochoppin!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

yes it has to be white. im tring to keep my car. i have a 1984 grand marquis and i just moved to PA (temporarly) . i have been trying to fix it up for the last 4 years and its still kinda in rough shape. In the part of PA i live in now there is this law that you cant have uninspected cars on your own property. it will not pass. and im too broke to fix it... But there is a loop hole . in this state i can regester as a classic and it will be exempt.. the only problem is the state requires that the car must have a complete stock apearance..and mine is not. all thay need as prof of condition is a picture of each side of the vehicle 4 total..

Comment

where in pa are you? i have a customer with a white 85 gm

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Greensburg. 45 minutes east of Pittsburgh.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to sign in.

Comment

what, may I ask, is the non-stock condition of the appearance of your GM?????
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

shaved door handles, 17 in. gold and chrome wire wheeles, tint, hydraulic suspention, And no tale pipes after the mufflers. thats it for the most part

Comment

How about you post some pics of that baby in exchange for the factory pics man! That sounds like a sweet setup!

I don't understand though, there has to be some kind of work in progress claws that allows you to keep a project car. Is the local law giving you trouble, or is it paper trouble? (I mean are you getting in trouble because it's registered and they see that it's not inspected.)

Comment

sounds like a trade to me.. the reason im having problems is because of my b1tch neibor . first she put a note on my front door stateing that i need to remove the car or she will call code inforcement on me for having an unregisterd vehicle on my property. so i registerd it. then a month later i get a notice in the mail from code inforcement stating that im in violation of some code because i have a uninspected vehicle on my property and i have 10 days to remove it or get it inspected. the guy at the dmv told me that people take pictures of other cars to pass off as there own aal the time and it works. the only problem i have not seen another car like it anywhere.

Comment

sorry.. i forgot to sign in again

Comment

Here ya go mang!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/bobert2647

this is the one i thought of!

Comment

thanks mang.. that would work but the windows are tinted on that car and the pics need to be strait on. their is one pic there that works . the strait on front pic. 3 more to go :help:

Comment

Try ebay?

Comment

Working...
                              X