Ford 40 Channel CB Radio - Not For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford 40 Channel CB Radio - Not For Sale

Nick "ND4SPDLSC" is one of the coolest people I know.
    Thank you.
    I won the bid.

[/img]
    "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
    - © John "OldSchool" Dancy
    All rights reserved.The Lincoln Mark VII Club

Beats my cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackup460
      Beats my cobra.
      Thanks.
      I'm just floored over this purchase ESPECIALLY since it's OEM.
      "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."

Comment

I have a Cobra 29WXNWST Tweaked and Tuned baby!!!!
        2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Originally posted by blazingstang
          i got one of those somewhere too
          does it have the cannel conversion too!
          oldschool you gotta check out my cb collection sometime

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
            Sure .
            How fast can we get this carbuerator changed out on Lynette's car?

Comment

and!!!!

Wouldn't you know it?
              I mentioned my find to a co-worker who almost immediately said, "I've got that same unit! But it didn't come from Ford!" He also told me of a bag phone that he owned. I got a chance to see BOTH of his items today and can't wait for Fathers Day to hook mine up!

Of course, he decided to sell it on e-bay Item number: 5773263197

Comment

we can work on Lynette's car saturday if you want.........make sure the local partshouse has a carb rebuild kit in stock in case we need it.......i need a couple cans of 2+2 carb cleaner and old dishpan or a drain pan. borrow some nitrile gloves too,
                scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Um, Saturday is breakfast in Bensalem and then work at the hospital by 4:00pm.

Here's an idea:
                  I get the car inspected and stickered before Saturday.
                  I drive it to breakfast.
                  We switch cars.
                  You swear on all that is holy and also your untanned ass that the car doesn't get a scratch
                  You work on the carb and call me when it's done.
                  We switch cars again.

(Checking my bloodpressure)

Comment

sounds good john

Comment

Personally I'd be scared to death to drive that thing with it leaking fuel, but then I'm a bit gunshy with fuel things since I had that mishap on my car.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73
                        Personally I'd be scared to death to drive that thing with it leaking fuel, but then I'm a bit gunshy with fuel things since I had that mishap on my car.
                        Would be too if I were you.

Fortunately, we've put 500-1000 miles on this car since we've owned it and are comfortable with it.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
                          Naw, but I did have a linear for it. Sold that to another driver. I was in Southern Cali yakin with a guy in Ohio!! Gotta love them skips!
                          2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

I think this week I'll pull the 148 fGTL out of the truck along with the Wilson and the little 2 pill amp that has been in the truck for 4 years and not hooked up and throw it in the Lincoln. I have a nice hump mount thing from my old Dakota I can put in there to mount it on and give me cupholders at the same time.

And Scott, I'll loan you my fire extringuisher for your ride home JIC. I now carry one under the front seat of the car.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

my JC PENNY is nice, but the OEM one is sweet! theres nothing like having a PA system on board to shake things up :coocoo:

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Working...
                              X