Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wagon # 3 Coming home this week..I need Help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagon # 3 Coming home this week..I need Help :)

OK
    so I found a third wagon an 86 Country Squire LX
    Loaded with I think all options including the 3rd row of seats etc.
    Needs brakes(pedal is low), but has a nice blue interior( or at least nicer then my blue one in my 87)
    anyway. So i might have to swap some stuff and fix the brakes.. Anyone want it when i'm done?

I still need help though..everyone i see i want

I hear ya...I only have one car now but would love to have another How much is the wagon going for?
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Congrats on the new purchase!

I had to stop buying boxes. But they are so hard to resist when they are cheap! I got my friends to start buying them!
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

I'm going to sell the 86 for $600 after i fix the brakes on it..

Comment

stop scrapping all the wagons! i'd buy some if i had any extra bucks right now

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Thats the last thing i would do scott!!
            6 months ago, I was nuts looking for one, and if i remember right you said, not to worry they pop up all the time, well now they are
            I have my 87 that i drive daily
            I have a 90 Merc wagon on ebay now(one i save from a demo derby buyer)
            and now this 86..

Comment

dude that thing is sweet.....youre in norristown hell why dont you come up sometime mang? that cp is sweet and just what i always wanted but i got a bunch already lol trade you for a steelside 86 lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

any decent boxes at shortys right now?
                5.0 explorers at shortys and daves? (connors truck parts also) that's where i got toms gt40p motor for 250

Comment

I'd take another one if I didn't already have a driveway full of (project) cars!
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Scott

Shorties has gone to hell lately, they went away with a price list and seem to make up prices daily
                    The truck yard has been good to me (2 explorer intakes and heads) but nothing lately
                    Its hit or miss

How far away are you from me?

Comment

yea joey chrome said shortys has gone to shit lately too....just wanted a second opinion.......i just checked mapquest......82 miles from you to me.......let me know if you ever want to meet up with me at ez pull......that's probably 60 miles from you

Comment

Working...
                      X