• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May 28, 2008 Benefit Car Show - NJ

REMINDER!!!!!

BENEFIT CRUISE NIGHT Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:00 - 9:00 PM

THE SILVER DINER / LM7 CRUISE NIGHT
    2131 Route 38 (Across from the Cherry Hill Mall)
    Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

Please try and keep this date open. In addition to the regular Sliver Diner Trophy/Cruise Night, this is also a Benefit Cruise for
    a GOOD friend, fellow Mark VII owner and coordinator of the largest Muscle Car Show in the Philadelphia area; Steve "Kahuna" Morris.

Some of you have met him and know what a character he is. He
    works for WOGL - Oldies 98 here in Philly and he runs the Annual WOGL 98.1 FM Father's Day Car Show at Franklin Mills in Northeast Philadelphia. Proceeds from the show are donated to CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia).

This past summer, Kahuna was diagnosed with Bladder Cancer and had underwent surgery in January and will be starting Chemotherapy in the next couple of weeks. Kahuna would give you the shirt off his back and if he wasn't wearing one he'd give you someone else's. To know the guy is to love him. I spoke to him tonight (March 9TH) until the batteries in our cell phones ran down to almost nothing. He told me of all the plans he has for this year's show (I was a judge last year and I'll be doing it again this year) and other events.

It would be great if a huge showing of you local and even not so local Grand Marq guys and gals could show up at the Silver Diner. I, personally would be eternally grateful to you all. As many of you know, I lost my mom to Pancreatic Cancer a couple of years ago and I know many of you are dealing with similar situations in your own families. Anyway, if you could, please keep the event in mind.

Thanks for your time and your friendship and please keep Steve (Kahuna) in your prayers.
    Jack (Hizhonor)
    The Lincoln Mark VII Club
    www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

sigpic

Originally posted by Hizhonor View Post
    REMINDER!!!!!

BENEFIT CRUISE NIGHT Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:00 - 9:00 PM

THE SILVER DINER / LM7 CRUISE NIGHT
    2131 Route 38 (Across from the Cherry Hill Mall)
    Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

Please try and keep this date open. In addition to the regular Sliver Diner Trophy/Cruise Night, this is also a Benefit Cruise for
    a GOOD friend, fellow Mark VII owner and coordinator of the largest Muscle Car Show in the Philadelphia area; Steve "Kahuna" Morris.

Some of you have met him and know what a character he is. He
    works for WOGL - Oldies 98 here in Philly and he runs the Annual WOGL 98.1 FM Father's Day Car Show at Franklin Mills in Northeast Philadelphia. Proceeds from the show are donated to CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia).

This past summer, Kahuna was diagnosed with Bladder Cancer and had underwent surgery in January and will be starting Chemotherapy in the next couple of weeks. Kahuna would give you the shirt off his back and if he wasn't wearing one he'd give you someone else's. To know the guy is to love him. I spoke to him tonight (March 9TH) until the batteries in our cell phones ran down to almost nothing. He told me of all the plans he has for this year's show (I was a judge last year and I'll be doing it again this year) and other events.

It would be great if a huge showing of you local and even not so local Grand Marq guys and gals could show up at the Silver Diner. I, personally would be eternally grateful to you all. As many of you know, I lost my mom to Pancreatic Cancer a couple of years ago and I know many of you are dealing with similar situations in your own families. Anyway, if you could, please keep the event in mind.

Thanks for your time and your friendship and please keep Steve (Kahuna) in your prayers.
    I've been at the diner a couple of times, it's pretty close, I would love to go there, so hopefully nothing comes up. So Ill probably be there Who else is coming?

Comment

Oh wow an event so close and for a good cause, I'm definitly in, as long as nothing comes up, which I'll make sure it doesn't
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Ok is anyone else going to this???? Or any people outside of GMN. You comin Jon?
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Working...
        X