Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FL Meet?

Figured Id throw this one out there...

Anyone in the southeast area interested in getting together for a meet? Date and even location negotiable but I do have the hotel/venue hookup in PCB. Something to think about.
    2000 Grand Marquis LS: Back in the Panther Life Again.

I'm down.
    1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
    2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
    sigpic

Comment

hell you live here anyway... btw fridayfest this month?

Comment

Thats this friday but I have to work. I might get off early enough to go not sure what the flying schedule is.
        1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
        2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
        sigpic

Comment

so... your the guy that wakes me up every morning huh?

(btw I live like 2 mins from base... always hear jets early in the morning as there flying over my apt)

so yeah... I get my bike tom. so im torn on fridayfest or thunder beach.

Comment

You must live right on the other side of the bridge. Try living right at the end of the runway. Then tell me how loud they are as your pictures are rattling on your walls.
            sigpic

Comment

nice...

Comment

Maybe if i set a date? Middle of June? Like I said I HAVE the motel hookup.

Comment

I'm in Mobile, and down for something on a weekend.

Comment

cool... so thats two...

I know we have some Okaloosa Countians lurking... and panther...

Comment

There are (or at least were) a good number of us down in this area. The trouble is getting everyone together for some type of event; especially now that it's hotter than heck.

Comment

I'm a former Okaloosan, now living in Gainesville. My dad spent the last 7 years of his AF career at Eglin. I can get around the panhandle pretty good

I'd be up for a meet some weekend, but I'll be on my bike

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

I wanna go!

boat boat boat.

Comment

ok now to set the dste... i'll handle the venue... and like I said I have the hotel hookup just let me know If you do need a room for the night so I can assist in making arrangements.

Comment

I threw up a few dates on the poll, but really at this point any of the ones listed will probably work for me. I will be needing a room for the night.

Comment

Working...
                              X