southern convoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

southern convoy

just wondering if you guys are gonna come up as a group... if so, let us VA folks know when and where you will be coming through the state, and we'll jump in there!!!

Blaze, Nate, Roast, anyone else in VA going, we should meet up too first, and hop in as a group!!!

Lets get a dozen boxes rolling down the highway!!!

( I will most likely be holding up the rear of the convoy, lol)
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Deffinantly man. I'm in the Gloucester, VA (about 1.5hours north of Norfolk, VA)

I think, meeing with Nate is a good idea.

LOL, a 10 Vic interstate drag race! Now that would be a sight to behold.

Comment

Ill be LEADING the southern box charge.

Im not sure what way we are gonna take, ill keep yall posted!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'll prolly be jumpin foward and back the whole time. :banana:

I wonder if i can make it without getting a ticket??.....LOL

Comment

OHHH, I just reallized since my 21st B-day is on July 12. I'll be 21 for the gig too! Though I'll admit, I've never had a big drinking desire. I'm a tea guy myself, but at least I can try stuff.

Comment

awesome!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

tom thinks he'll be leading...

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
              '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
              '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

if you even go
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

You know I'll be there too....you might not be able to lead now.

Comment

Convoy

Well I guess I cant sit back COUNT WAR IN keep me informed and the Coroners Wagon will be there :rocket:
                    I declare WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR on all imports an GM.Smoke em if you find em,make them fear the sight of the panther platform.

Comment

Hello, there and welcome to the club! Rice eating is so much fun.
                      I think it would be awesome if the whole Southern Convoy could waste a ricer all at once. How bad would that look.....1 ricer gets his doors blown off by 10 CV/GM/CS/TC! HAHA, just the though of it..

Comment

southern convoy

It would look like the joker I wated in his dodge wagon I believe the expression would be and how much money did you pay just to get wasted by a 5.0 classic coroners wagon and how many more payments do you have to pay just to contiusly get embaressed by someone whom paid 90% less than you and got more bloody bang fr d buck all I have to say is HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ROLL 5 ROLL WHEEZE ON MY SMOKEY FUMES!!!!!!!!!!! :rocket:
                        I declare WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR on all imports an GM.Smoke em if you find em,make them fear the sight of the panther platform.

Comment

Working...
                        X