Mass/Ct area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass/Ct area

I know there is a few of us in this area, Anyone interested in a meet? Maybe out for lunch and a cruise?
    Resident diesel addict

This can happen soon. I am done with exams/ this semsester next Friday, 5/9. I don't start my job at Pratt until 6/2. In the mean time, I will be working once in a while (probably for a week and a half of those three weeks). Outside of that, I am very open. Aside from doing my spring detail on the P72, I have no plans.

Perhaps CSJ will see this as well. Are there any attractions in your area that we might be able to see (there really aren't any down here).
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Honestly there isn't much around here for attractions that I can think of. There's a nice restaurant on the CT river in my town. Other then that I can't think of anything.
      Resident diesel addict

Comment

I guess it'll be lunch and a cruise then.
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Sounds good, weekends are best for me. Who else is around this area that we could meet up with?
          Resident diesel addict

Comment

Other than CSJ? I don't know...

Comment

Yeah same here. hopefully he sees this maybe we can figure out a good time for us all.
              Resident diesel addict

Comment

Haha, good thing P72 linked me or I would've never seen this. I have school and work five days a week and some Saturdays until noon, other than that I don't have any real obligations. Would love to meet up with you guys some time... my car'll probably be the shittiest of ours, but I suppose it has a pretty damn good excuse. This weekend I'd rather not as I probably will have to tear apart the front end to replace what looks like a busted coil and most likely the shocks too.
                Last edited by CheeseSteakJim; 05-06-2008, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Well, then lets pick a date, and a meeting place. I would prefer that it not be this weekend, just because I have to work Saturday, and then I'm going fishing on Sunday (not all day, but...)

Comment

Whenever guys, sounds like a Sunday may be our best bet. I'm free Most weekends, So whenever you guys are all set lemme know. Just gotta figure out where to meet up and what to do.
                    Resident diesel addict

Comment

Well, we could meet halfway, or whatever. We need to find a good place to eat though; good food is important...

Comment

Indeed, Let me know what you come up with.
                        Resident diesel addict

Comment

We could always go to Mark's Cruise Night in East Granby, CT. It's on Mondays but it remains to be seen when they'll actually have a show. Torrential rain is expected next Monday and if the grass is even wet they cancel the show because no one wants to drive their classic/rare cars on it, and because cars will tear it to pieces when it's soggy. Oftentimes, though the shows are scheduled to start in May, they don't actually get to have one until June.

Ummm... we could always do a group junkyard thing. The only one I've heard good things about lately is the two Chuck & Eddie's locations in CT. http://www.chuckandeddieusedautoparts.com/ It's a drive for me, would probably be even more for you FGP.

Comment

Mark's is a possibility. The JY's aren't open on Sundays, are they?

Comment

yeah, I was thinking Marks too, I dunno about the Junkyards, I know most aren't open on Sundays.
                              Resident diesel addict

Comment

Working...
                              X