Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ontario Panthers Meet

Hey Ontario Guys,

you can bring your panthers vehicles to the meet. We can discuss here to see where we can meet with a better location.

thanks,

Jason
    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

ur in toronto TODAY?
    i don't if something is still happening but i am still down for next weekend.
    Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

Where will it be???
      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Well here is some ideas;

http://www.legendarymotorcar.com/
        <<< I dunno if this place is open to the public or super small panther meets, but i can find out, sounds like a cool spot to meet.

A CRUISE!
        TO THE BEACH!!!! ,,,
        wasaga is where you'll see all the cool cars,
        sauble is just a sweet beach.

then there's kettle point, where MeanVic84 takes pics of his car, same dist for me, and probably a little closer for you

A Scrap yard?
        A Milton Canadain tire Sunday night car show?
        Isn't Jason coming to Ontario for some kind of mustang meet or something?
        Does he still have access to the internet?
        Does he even know what were gonna do for his very own Ontario Panther meet??

What other ideas we got?
        Do we need another week to plan this?
        What the heck is going on i wanna meet damnit!!

Comment

yes Im in Burlington now!!!! I arrived Toronto last June 5th....I have a great time at Mustangs Meet in Mississauga last Sunday June 8th.

So anyway...when we can meet??????

thanks!!!

Jason

Comment

make a time and place and i might be able to make it!!
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

ditto

Comment

well, i was thinkin a cruise to wasaga beach, Ive been wantsing to take a trip up there anyway. there is alot of small towns on the way if we take the scenic route, then meet up where marquisman where ever he lives, (should be on the way, and if he is still coming) take the 400 back to milton an buzz thier lil classic car meet at crappy tire, well whatever we do we should brainstorm some ideas and start a poll for a location/cruise, and plan this for the latest week that jason is here possible so we can get the most amount of ppl and make it alot less time stressfull.

if we do do a cruise up north the ppl south could either coordinate and meet up with ppl as they go and then just keep picking up ppl on the way to the beach, or they could all just meet us in the burg somewhere too i geuss. Im not really sure how cruises work i haven't done one yet.

ALSO the people coming from far away like the states and what not would also probably like a place to stay for the night before, I DO have some property just north of Georgetown where some people can camp out if they need,(GMN'ers only) the only thing is i currenty don't have water there so makes sure you stop at timmies before. ( I probably will have it working by the time comes, i practiacally live there.) There is a giant trailer like the ones is trailer parks like 100 footers or whatever they are, and lots of room for tents.

Start a pool of phone #'s and e mail adresses!!

Facebook EVENT FTW!!!!!!!
                I am fizzlemynizzle@
                gmail.com add me now mofo's
                event already started! click here!

start threads in the 'other' forums??

JAson, SET A DATE FIRST!!! !!!!!!!!!
                like now!
                if were gonna make it , Lets make it SWEET!!!

BTW the milton car shows are on sunday nights., i don't know of any other weekly car shows.
                Last edited by ÆJackacks; 06-10-2008, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ÆJackacks View Post
                  well, i was thinkin a cruise to wasaga beach, Ive been wantsing to take a trip up there anyway. there is alot of small towns on the way if we take the scenic route, then meet up where marquisman where ever he lives, (should be on the way, and if he is still coming) take the 400 back to milton an buzz thier lil classic car meet at crappy tire, well whatever we do we should brainstorm some ideas and start a poll for a location/cruise, and plan this for the latest week that jason is here possible so we can get the most amount of ppl and make it alot less time stressfull.

if we do do a cruise up north the ppl south could either coordinate and meet up with ppl as they go and then just keep picking up ppl on the way to the beach, or they could all just meet us in the burg somewhere too i geuss. Im not really sure how cruises work i haven't done one yet.

ALSO the people coming from far away like the states and what not would also probably like a place to stay for the night before, I DO have some property just north of Georgetown where some people can camp out if they need, the only thing is i currenty don't have water there so makes sure you stop at timmies before. There is a giant trailer like the ones is trailer parks like 100 footers or whatever they are, and lots of room for tents.

Start a pool of phone #'s and e mail adresses!!

I am fizzlemynizzle@
                  gmail.com add me now mofo's

start threads in the 'other' forums??

JAson, SET A DATE FIRST!!! !!!!!!!!!
                  like now!
                  How far is wasaga beach from the U.S. Canada border (at buffalo/niagara falls)

Comment

3 hours 11 mins from the buff, all highway. like i said i have some property north of g town and maybe the other ppl in southern ont will let you crash at their house if the drive is to long for yea.

i dunno how accurate google is, but so far everything takes less time
                    MAp
                    Last edited by ÆJackacks; 06-10-2008, 07:06 PM. Reason: lil details. y know.

Comment

Sounds reasonable, get a date together. I'm a bit nervous about crossing the border with no passport, but as far as I know it's still not required.

Comment

hmm i think it's only the canadains that need the passport, another thing to add to the list for scottsfest, but right now it's jasonfest!

Make a date jason before i do
                        Last edited by ÆJackacks; 06-10-2008, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I'm not worried about Canadian customs...they're always nice I usually get a "so you're headed to the titty bars eh"....it's fuckin' U.S. customs that SUCKS!!!! I LIVE IN THIS DAMN COUNTRY AND I GET 20,000 QUESTIONS EVERY TIME I TRY TO RE-ENTER IT!!!!!!!!
                          AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

sorry

Comment

That's cuz of the Taliban, and im just trying to make it more worth it for the people coming from far away i am not sure how long "Meets" last for.

Jason here is a list of stuff for you to do.
                            Set a Date, I like sunday/weekend but whatever.

Read our posts.

find out everyone who wants to come.

Start a pool of phone #'s and e mail addresses!!,

Start some polls maybe?, Date/event type

spread the word

I am fizzlemynizzle@
                            gmail.com

I can take care of the poll/find out who wants to come, i just need to know when you are leaving town to set a date.
                            once we do all this we are pretty much ready to rock!

Buy a bathing suit, I think were going to the beach!

let me know.

BTW the milton car shows are on Sunday nights., i don't know of any other weekly car shows.
                            Last edited by ÆJackacks; 06-10-2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

June 21st Saturday sound good to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X