• Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!I´m Baaaaaack!!

Hello everybody,after a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
    time out i´m back again to post and send greetings to my dude Grand Marq
    uis GT !hello man ! I hope you´re ok,me well i´m recovering from an car
    accident were my "TACTICAL INTERCEPTOR" were the only involved it was
    in a slippery road my car did a burnout and i lost control smashing in front impact
    with a wall of ground it recieves severe damages but it can be repaired but
    i´m alive thanks to God and thanks to the size of the car(again)so i will post
    more frecuently to let you know i´m still alive.Well take care and C-YA Round

Att.SnIpEr 308 :animalmother:

Welcome back sniper! glad to hear your alright, and sad to hear bout your panther
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome back man, get teh panther back on teh road!!!!
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

i´mmm baaack

Thank you for your compliments i´m glad to say that the "TACTICAL INTERCEPTOR"
        has a sucesor while is repaired and don´t worry my Panther will be on the road again :thumbsup:

ATT.SNIPER 308 :animalmother:

Comment

Yes!!!!

Comment

I`mmmmmmmmmmmmmback

!Heeeyyyy! Grand marquis GT,here I post a pic of the sucesor of the "TACTICAL INTERCEPTOR" this MIB look Panther will cover the duty of "TAC INT." while the parts for the UPGRADE are ready so meet my new Panther the..."BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR"[/url]

Comment

The new one is black?

MY fav color

Comment

Yeah dude it's Black but I have a problem to post pics here,¿How i can post pics as a attachment or image like all yours do. I have a lot of pics of my new Panther. :nightrid:

ATT.SNIPER 308(PROUD OWNER OF "BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR") :cops:
                MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Send the pics to me and I'll host them on GMN for you.

Comment

Man,send me a PM and tell me how I can send to you the pics.

MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Welcome back mang!!

Comment

!!i'm baaaaaack!!

Thank you GRAND MARQUIS GT it's an honor been in your site,now for long. :thumbsup:

Comment

I joined the 4.6 club too

Comment

!Ooooohhhhh! excelent dude I will visit that forum.

ATT.SNIPER 308(PROUD OWNER OF ]"BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR") :cops:

Comment

!HEY GMGT! yesterday I took some pics of my Panther with some mods done soon as I can i will post it here. :thumbsup:

ATT.SNIPER 308. :nightrid:

Comment

Working...
                              X