Motels, Hotels in the area around SF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motels, Hotels in the area around SF?

Well, since I can't find a listing of motels and hotels around the general vicinity of SF, I wondered if someone might be able to provide a short list of available locations, preferably something with a pool, so we can crash the place and let everyone go swimming, lol....I would just sleep at Skippyville, however, my snoring sounds like something between a tuba, a howler monkey, and Yoko Ono having a really loud orgasm, and I didn't want to scare anyone away...

Hey, Jewbacca...

There are these things called search engines. And when you type in a phrase, such as "hotels near Tremont, PA", you will be amazed at the many enlightening links that are revealed.

There are a few listings withing 15 minutes...
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
      Hey, Jewbacca...

There are these things called search engines. And when you type in a phrase, such as "hotels near Tremont, PA", you will be amazed at the many enlightening links that are revealed.

There are a few listings withing 15 minutes...
      Hey Count Jewcula, Prince of Draedels....I already checked local listings...however, I wanted to get the opinion of someone already on the ground in that area....

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
        Well, since I can't find a listing of motels and hotels around the general vicinity of SF...
        It looks to me like you said you couldn't find anything...

The cheap bastard that you are, its a wonder you're even looking for a hotel...
        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

dude, bring a fucking tent and hang out in the back 40 with me and crazy engine builder!
          GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
          1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
          99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
          03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

we have had heavy snorers here before and both sides of the shop (living quarters) have ac........if you must have a motel/hotel, they are in pine grove pa (i81 exit 100) and frackville (i81 exit 124) also the next door neighbor has a inground pool.

econo lodge in pine grove pa 866-573-4235
            ramada inn in pottsville pa 866-573-4235

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by seneeb View Post
              dude, bring a fucking tent and hang out in the back 40 with me and crazy engine builder!
              I simply can't. Tents are basically burrito skins for bears.

Comment

Use www.choicehotels.com
                1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                  I simply can't. Tents are basically burrito skins for bears.
                  dude, me and CEB both armed

bring tent
                  95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Originally posted by seneeb View Post
                    dude, me and CEB both armed

bring tent
                    I'll think about it, lol. At this point, I am still working out the details of my actually being able to convince my wife to let me go without her....What I may do, however, is bring my inflatable Bedouin Harem tent, complete with somewhat-realistic inflatable camels...and sleep in that.

Comment

hell, we'll bring tent, you bring congnac
                      95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Dear Panthers,
                        The Comfort Inn in Pine Grove is very nice and has an indoor pool. The econolodge is nice/no pool/ cheaper. There's a fairly good saloon in PineGrove: O'Neil's Pub. Don't eat at the truckstop.
                        Donald McCaig

Comment

Working...
                        X