GA BBQ/COOKOUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GA BBQ/COOKOUT

July get together. This is tentatively scheduled for Sat. July 19th. Its a get together at my place for a BBQ/cookout. It will be a day of hangin out and just relaxin, or if you need somethin done we possibly could work together and get it done. All that come, will need to bring somethin to throw on the grille and liquid refreshment of your choice. I will have soda available with sweet tea. I'm located in Carnesville Ga 30521 or 5 1/2 miles from I85 off exit 160. Anyone in the southeast region is welcome. Please PM me for directions if your interested coming for better directions. The 19th is a tentative date that can be changed, heck as long as its not June anytime is good.

What I got cookin for the day.Hamburgers(not store bought patties),hot dogs,3 bean bake bean,taco dip,chicken,7layer salad,creamy cucumbers,fruit salsd. Whatever anyone else brings.
    So don't be afraid to bring a guest. I am a little short on chairs so if ya got spares please bring them.
    Start time is whenever everyone gets here and ends whenever.
    .........you don't have to be from GA to attend either so anyone in SC,NC are welcome also. I am 45 minutes Southwest from Anderson SC,to give ya an idea where I am at

02 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 4.6 ALL STOCK,KYB GAS ADJUSTS,GATOR BACK BELT.SOON TO COME J-MOD,DUAL EXHAUST

Shit if I was in AL (will be living there Feb 09) i'd be all for it!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

They'll be more.

02 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 4.6 ALL STOCK,KYB GAS ADJUSTS,GATOR BACK BELT.SOON TO COME J-MOD,DUAL EXHAUST

Comment

Any interest? It is this Saturday.

Comment

Working...
        X