New England peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England peeps

who is going to the worcester summer nationals? I here they are gonna be a little stricter on what they let in this year. One of my old friends from my worcester days is friends with Bob Miscoffigan who puts the show on. Anyone going up though?
    1988 Crown Vic- 69k miles, bumped timing,HAI, dual exhaust with flows, bald tires
    GUN-IT RACING

I am going... I will be there on the 5th with a few of my friends. I was going to enter a car in the burnout stuff, but there was a change of plans. Let me know if you want to meet up, but I may not have my car.
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

If i can get my car done in time I will probably be in the burnouts
      1988 Crown Vic- 69k miles, bumped timing,HAI, dual exhaust with flows, bald tires
      GUN-IT RACING

Comment

No burnouts Nate? how come?
        Resident diesel addict

Comment

The brake lines mang... They keep blowing out all over, and if it was to happen with people standing around (and there are mobs of people standing right there), it just wouldn't be cool. Are you going, Dave?
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

When is it? July? not real sure how to get there, but can't be too difficult, If you come close to somewhere I know on your way I could meet up with you and follow.
            Resident diesel addict

Comment

Originally posted by FastGallopingPonies View Post
              When is it? July? not real sure how to get there, but can't be too difficult, If you come close to somewhere I know on your way I could meet up with you and follow.
              I'm going July 5th. I go out 84, and pick up the Mass Pike. Take the Mass Pike to 290 East through Worcester. 290 East to exits 19 and 20 (the same off ramp). Stay to the right and take exit 19. Go right (Lincoln St, I believe), past the hospital, and where the road merges. A quarter mile down, take a left on Green Hill Parkway (steep ass hill). At the top of the hill you are at the park (Green Hill Park). Make a right and there is parking...

I could always meet you on the MA Pike. I am going with a group of other guys, but we are always happy to have others. Its a great show... lots of fun.

Comment

Working...
              X