IL, IN, MI meet July 19th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IL, IN, MI meet July 19th...

There will be a gathering of Panthers, and Pantherless enthusiasts on Saturday July 19th at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Portage, Indiana:

http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/
    http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/de...cation=portage

Around noon is the plan for now. This location is right off I-94 and is a mile or so away from the tollway (I80/90) exit. It shares the same space as a Bass Pro Shops, Starbucks, and several new motels and gas stations. Lots of secluded area for Panther test drives as well. It is just a few minutes from Lake Michigan and the Indiana Dunes for those who want to see/do more.

I am in, but will probably be Pantherless. For those of you that want to see the POS, the car is in the area. If enough show up (Cough cough Michigan GMN'ers) I will tow the darn thing there.
    Last edited by torquelover; 06-24-2008, 10:45 PM.

I can go, but hopefully by that time I will have the new motor installed and running, then I won't be Pantherless. Otherwise, it's the 06 Fusion and lot's of progress pics lol.
    Last edited by Heretic; 06-25-2008, 04:32 PM. Reason: Spellinig
    sigpic
    https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
    1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
    1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
    2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
    2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

omg....a meet on my birthday......and i have no idea if i can make it....... <Cries>

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
        I can go, but hopefully by that time I will have the new motor installed and running, then I won't be Pantherless. Otherwise, it's the 06 Fusion and lot's of progress pics lol.
        It's okay. Should I bring my '06 Fusion as well? LOL

Originally posted by TheConstantEvolution View Post
        omg....a meet on my birthday......and i have no idea if i can make it....... <Cries>
        Will you have a Panther?

Comment

We can have the I-own-a-Panther-but-didn't-bring-it meet lol. 06 Fusi meet it is!
          sigpic
          2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.

Comment

no, no panther. wont have one unless i head back to mikes and steal his lol. besides, its a mini gmn meet right? lol

Comment

2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I am trying to bust my ass to get my POS there. Legally, that is.

Comment

Motor came out today, tool regroup and degooping & detailing starts tomorrow lol. Need to get the fuel tank prepped too this week. Maybe not the 4th, but it should be running / will try to have it running by the 19th.
                  sigpic

Comment

Update on my availability ... wife is being highly adamant about NOT wanting to ride in the hot/rattly/nominally-uncomfortable/non-air-conditioned sta-wag for this trip out, nor having me do much of anything not directly related to our immediate travel plans, but she's not opposed to me making a separate trip to my mom's house, with the wagon but without any other people along, to bring back some of the bulkier items I need to fetch. It'll be a little soon after the Texas trip, but I'm thinking there might be a possibility of arranging that to coincide with this meet on 7/19 .....
                    Last edited by 1987cp; 06-29-2008, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                      Update on my availability ... wife is being highly adamant about NOT wanting to ride in the hot/rattly/nominally-uncomfortable/non-air-conditioned sta-wag for this trip out, nor having me do much of anything not directly related to our immediate travel plans, but she's not opposed to me making a separate trip to my mom's house, with the wagon but without any other people along, to bring back some of the bulkier items I need to fetch. It'll be a little soon after the Texas trip, but I'm thinking there might be a possibility of arranging that to coincide with this meet on 7/19 .....
                      Would be cool to have you out here again, especially during the day as almost all of our meets start at almost midnight. And, you'll most likely bring a Panther. The '02 LX Sport should be there as well, with a fresh COP. The GTS is plated again, too...

Comment

Hey whats up, just wanted to say what a beautifull car u got, would love to have one just like it. The meeting sounds cool gunna try to get there. looking foward on bringing my 90 vic.
                        Last edited by chitownvic; 06-30-2008, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Yep, everyone drools over Greg-mang's Vic every chance they get. It's a heap fun to drive, too, and his nonreclining cloth buckets can't be beat.

What is a fresh COP?

Comment

coil on plug...

In related news, I will not be there guys. Thats just a bit too far of a drive.
                            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

If someone in the area would be kind enough to let me crash on their couch for the night, I might considering taking the fire engine for a little road trip...

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                              X