Possible NJ Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible NJ Meet?

Well, this is where anybody in NJ or within the surrounding area can sync the schedules and ideas for this possible meet. As I said B4 in the PMs; my schedule is basically free on the weekends, so post away and we can get this thing going.

Packman

I may be availabe July 19th to the 26th, not sure, any place within an hour would be good, atco might work, or some sort of diner
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I'm free Fridays and Saturdays. Atco or somewhere in that general area is OK with me, its about an hour away. I'd prefer not to drive up to Englishtown, its pushing 2 hours away and thats a long ride for lunch. Diner is also fine, I'm not planning on racing and I happen to be partial to diner food.

Where exactly are you people all located? I'm in Salem, NJ. Exit 1 on the NJTP.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'm in Haddonfield, NJ, right next to Cherry Hill. about half an hour from atco, an hour from Englishtown. I'm gonna talk to 86VickyLX and see if he wants to go too, hes one town over from me in Westmont.
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

I'd love to go, Vicky should be on the road by then, if not, I may have to carpool with Brown_Muscle if that's okay with him

Comment

I'm in Union, NJ temporarily. Either way I'm going to be riding down the Garden State Parkway for something, so Englishtown or Atco is okay for me. I'll just Mapquest Atco as I have never been there B4. Late July is good for me. I might be in Englishtown next weekend for the races. I'll definitely be in Englishtown on Aug. 10th for the Funny Car Reunion.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
              I'd love to go, Vicky should be on the road by then, if not, I may have to carpool with Brown_Muscle if that's okay with him
              car poolings cool with me
              -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                car poolings cool with me
                Thanks just in case she isn;t on the road by then.

Comment

I'm in Philly right across the Walt Whitman so I would possibly be in, probably not till August though.
                  90 CV (R.I.P.)
                  86 CV (R.I.P.)
                  86 Mustang GT- on hold
                  84 LTD LX: new project

Comment

I'm in Linden but wouldn't mind traveling a bit. My weekends are usually pretty free but I do work every other Saturday. Right now I'm just trying to get the car running again but should have that figured out fairly soon.
                    sigpic
                    1986 Grand Marquis LS 2 Door
                    Ext: Medium Shadow Blue Metallic, Int: Midnight Blue, 3.08 open, 235/70/15 Goodyear Aquatread III, Rebuilt AOD w/ Transgo Shift Kit, 3G upgrade from 95 5.0 Mustang, Walker Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe, Viper 5900ST alarm, De-smogged, Rear Civ. Sway Bar, and more.

Comment

how about island dragway in great meadows
                      1988 mustang lx 5.0L, Edelbrock performer manifold, BBK 70mm TB and Egr plate, Mac equal length headers, Off road H with high flow cats welded in, 4.10 gears, mickey thompson DR's, 13.91@101

Comment

I've been there once a long time ago. A friend brought a 10 second car there with out a rollcage and they let him run. Though most of our members live in southern NJ, so it'll probably be closer to that area.

Packman

Comment

I define south jersey somewhat different. I live in south jersey, you folks live in central jersey. I do accept that where I live is generally forgotten about, since nobody lives here, its not the shore, and its not the pine barrens.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

so when is this thing going down are we gonna make it happen?
                            -Phil

sigpic

Comment

My cars back up and running so I'm good to go here, and really don't care if we meet north, south, central, ect. I'm in Linden-union county so I'm pretty centrally located so a little drive won't bother me. Hopefully I'll get my door panel back on so the car doesn't look to ghetto, the vinyl... thats another story.
                              sigpic
                              1986 Grand Marquis LS 2 Door
                              Ext: Medium Shadow Blue Metallic, Int: Midnight Blue, 3.08 open, 235/70/15 Goodyear Aquatread III, Rebuilt AOD w/ Transgo Shift Kit, 3G upgrade from 95 5.0 Mustang, Walker Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe, Viper 5900ST alarm, De-smogged, Rear Civ. Sway Bar, and more.

Comment

Working...
                              X