J-mod 95 LTC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J-mod 95 LTC.

Ok remember my buddy who has the White 95 ?

Well I told him how well my J-mod went, So he is saving his $ for it. And I'm gonna do it.

Is there any differences I should be aware of...B4 you ask, I have an updated piston for him already.

No, same tranny, even has the extended tailshaft of the p71s. I have the transgo in mine however.
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

I'd suggest changing out the pan for the 96+ pan and filter. IIRC, 95's had a flat trans pan, which can cause some "starvation" around turns.

Other than that, the process should be the same as on your '97.

-Rob
      1996 Police Interceptor-187K miles **Replacement DD found**
      Engine/trans: '03 4.6, underdrives, shorties, 80mm MAF, Custom downpipes, Ported plenum, 70MM T/B, and Dyno Tune. J-modded Y2K 4r70w w/ Marauder TC.
      Misc: ADDCO bars, Big brakes, 17" wheels, '02 steering box, and LXSport console w/ floor shift! :headbang:

Comment

Deeper pan...ok off the Taylor Auto salvage...I got dibbs on the white one

Comment

I understand I am dividing my power by the two rear wheels(T-lok installed), I got bark on 2-3.

When I do his open diff will the car kick left if I remove the 1-2 and 2-3 lower springs ?

Comment

On my car, it does kick to the side a bit, but it's manageable. It's only a problem when the pavement's wet.
            1996 Police Interceptor-187K miles **Replacement DD found**
            Engine/trans: '03 4.6, underdrives, shorties, 80mm MAF, Custom downpipes, Ported plenum, 70MM T/B, and Dyno Tune. J-modded Y2K 4r70w w/ Marauder TC.
            Misc: ADDCO bars, Big brakes, 17" wheels, '02 steering box, and LXSport console w/ floor shift! :headbang:

Comment

Just don't drive in the snow or ice, when they downshift it can fuck up your world.

Comment

We live in Michigan.

Comment

get a winter beater, or at the very least snow tires and a ton of weight in the ass, of course, I don't know if a J mod is as harsh as my transgo kit cause I can chirp em into third if I want to.

Comment

Uh oh.

Comment

Working...
                    X