interior cleanup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interior cleanup

Pulled the rug over the weekend and took at it with the pressure washer. That had some nasty looking shit in it. I didn't get a good before pic, but you can see some of the driver side carpet in this pic.

After cleaning. For some reason the camera makes it look like the passenger side floor has a massive stain, but it doesn't. Still not perfect, but a hell of a lot better than it was.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to get to the junkyard to replace the glovebox, and I have a connection for a new doorpanel and probably sometime in the next few months a complete nice grey interior from a Cartier.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

good job, man!!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Damn man, your interior is all fucked up. Is that a big tear in the drivers seat? Anyway, the carpet looks better. I never thought of going at it with a pressure washer, I may have to do that myself
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Yeah, its pretty screwed. The Lincoln emblem in the seat is ripped out and there is a lot of cracking going on. Door panel is taped together and the glovebox is coming apart. I have a new door panel that I need to pick up and in a few months I should have all new interior.
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Excellent work.
          The 2003 Marauder 300A F.I.T #003
          The 1998 P71 Jinbei. SOLD!
          The 2001 P71 (Flying Snow).

Comment

Good work but not to burst your bubble but you will not find an unfuckified glovebox front. They are all bad, even 23k garage queens. If you find one I will crap.
            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

I'd just like to fine one thats slightly less fucked than mine. If that isn't possible, I welcome suggestions on how to make it look less shitty.

Comment

i got a better one for u that was hand delivered from virginia for you

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Very cool. As usual, you kick ass. I'll be up to see you sometime tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X