Center Console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Center Console

Got the console in today. It fits perfectly inbetween the seats. The color does not match anything inside my car, but I'm just glad to have something to put my arm on and the only other colors are black or grey. They even threw in a free mug . Inside the locked compartment is a CD holder and a 6 can holder. On the front there is a coin holder and sunglasses holder.

-Michael

It looks good. Who makes that console and where did you purchase it?

You could always have the vinyl painted to match your new seats.

Got any pics of it installed in the Vic?
    The 2003 Marauder 300A F.I.T #003
    The 1998 P71 Jinbei. SOLD!
    The 2001 P71 (Flying Snow).

Comment

Re: Center Console

Outland by Smittybilt. Purchased from Quaratec, the cheapest place I could find it. It's made for CJ5's, but the dimensions were perfece for the vic.

-Michael

Comment

I'm not the biggest fan of the new panthers, but damn that looks great! Aside from the color, how come that crap wasn't there from the factory? I like that a lot, even without a color match its a big bonus. Nice find!

Comment

Thanks!

From the factory I had a cloth split bench, it was more brown and probably would have matched better, but there was no room for a console. I got rid of it and bought some 2004 Town Car leather buckets and thus needed a console. This one was relatively cheap so I got it.
          -Michael

Comment

Working...
          X