Pictures posted in profile links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures posted in profile links

Hey, time for another suggestion from me.

How about a link in everybody's profile to a special page that pulls up all the posts that someone has made that contain photos.

Two links actually, one to a list of posts with embedded images, and the other to uploaded images.

It might be a better way to locate pictures of various members' cars, like when they say they are taking offers on them, but forget to add links to pictures (not that I can afford to buy any or all of your cars you guys are selling). But it would save having to go to the readers rides section and search for posts by their user name.

Just a suggestion. Or hey, people could link to pictures or whatever of the cars they are selling like they shoulda done in the first place...
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
    Hey, time for another suggestion from me.

How about a link in everybody's profile to a special page that pulls up all the posts that someone has made that contain photos.

Two links actually, one to a list of posts with embedded images, and the other to uploaded images.

It might be a better way to locate pictures of various members' cars, like when they say they are taking offers on them, but forget to add links to pictures (not that I can afford to buy any or all of your cars you guys are selling). But it would save having to go to the readers rides section and search for posts by their user name.

Just a suggestion. Or hey, people could link to pictures or whatever of the cars they are selling like they shoulda done in the first place...
    I'd like that, I had a little bit of trouble finding pics of tripminders. If there was a way to find pictures with posts that would be cool.

Comment

Working...
    X