Get to uploaded pix in posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get to uploaded pix in posts

Ok I know there is that "Manage attachments" link. But if you have already uploaded pics you would like to use then you have to re upload them?

I think there should also be another button that says something like uploaded pics or something. Something that goes directly to your pics & lets you click on them to add them to your message.

Just a thought
    sigpic

That would be the 'insert image' link in the advanced options area. Its the thing that looks like a little yellow square with a mountain in it. Need the URL for the pics to use that.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I think he's talking about ones that are hosted here on GMN rather than off-site. It's something I've wondered about as well.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Yes I do mean one that is already here. So your telling me I gotta put in this URL to get pics from this URL to go to this URL ???
        sigpic

Comment

yeah, that'll work. random image i found attached to something.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
          X