Michigan Meet Fall 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan Meet Fall 2008

Before it starts getting really cold, those of us in Michigan ought to get together for a mini-meet. Preferably something a bit more centrally located this time so that those of us not living in the Detroit suburbs don't have to drive three hours just to get to it. Also, we should do it earlier than last year so that I don't have to drive home in the middle of a blizzard...:p

I'm open on pretty much any weekend. Please discuss.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

if the fall meet does not work out there's always the winter meet. This year it was only 5 degress outside.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Don't worry, Gabe, we'll have a meet when you come out, too.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Lansing would seem geographically located, although Kalamazoo would be doable for me, and there is a Mongolian Barbecue and also a Hooters there. I don't mind snow, but ice or black ice will keep me home after my last misadventure.

Comment

Greg, if it would make it easier, you could probably drive up to Big Rapids and ride to wherever the meet is with me.

Comment

My Lincoln will going to the storage on October 11th, so hopefully I can drive to USA...but Im not too sure if still require to have passoort? or can use my Driver's License and birth cerft????
            1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
            1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
            1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
            1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Last time I crossed the border, I didn't need a passport, but that was about a year ago, so I'm not really sure anymore. I don't think you need one yet, but I'd check into it before showing up at customs.

If you can make it, though, we'd love to have you! Always fun to meet another member, and that Mark VI of yours is dead sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MI View Post
                Greg, if it would make it easier, you could probably drive up to Big Rapids and ride to wherever the meet is with me.
                Depends on the mileage, but I might have to follow you depending on conditions. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

How about Hell
                  Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Or the Wooden Nickel dont remember what town its in

Comment

Climax?

Comment

What's the Wooden Nickel? A quiet out-of-the-way bar and grill of some sort?
                        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                          What's the Wooden Nickel? A quiet out-of-the-way bar and grill of some sort?
                          Yes its in a town near Howell.

Comment

Its inn Dansville Mi. South and east of were 127 and 96 cross. Big plates of food. Recomend the wet borrito

Comment

Ever been to a place called "Just Bad Food" near Milan Dragway? It was actually pretty good food.

Comment

Working...
                              X