Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final details for ontario meet saturday sept 20th 2008

All right guys here are the final details
    We are going to meet at the home depot parking lot at 10:30 am. The homedepot is at the corner of marvis road and dundas st <Highway 5> in Mississagua. the map http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...dParamLocNum=1

Then we are going to convoy down the qew to stoney creek. Get off at exit 20 then get on to the centennial parkway north highway <20> then make a left on to mud street e <route 411> mikes is 6 blocks on the left.
    map
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...i=lmd&z=14&t=m

Then after we are done at mikes were going to have lunch at Harvey's

were going back the same way down to the qew but we are going to make a left on to route 8. harvey's is on the left. map
    http://www.contentfolder.com/harveys...map.php?id=218

I was thinking after lunch maybe driving down to the shore line for pics or the punch bowl. Kev though of this Idea stoping by zach's work to drop him a line. See you mangs on Saturday Can't wait
    Last edited by gabegt90; 09-15-2008, 10:55 PM.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

that sound a good plan...I look forward to see you guys on this Saturday...the weather will be excellent!
    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Wife and I are calling hotels and motels right now trying to find something affordable. I doubt we'd be "up an at 'em" at 7:30AM to get us there in time
      1989 Town Car Cartier: 3G Alt. Upgrade, Mark VIII Electric Fan, Police Interceptor Suspension, 40-series Flows, loaded. HO+ Conversion: E7 heads, Cobra 1.7RR's, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, FMS "E" Camshaft, 4-hole 19lb/hr injectors, A9P ECM, 76mm C&L MAF, BBK CAI. 338,000Km, stock bottom-end.

Comment

I can taste that CAnadain Back Bacon Now Served at havey's for an xtra buck to make the BEST TASTIN BURGER EVEN TASSTIER

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

yo.
        Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

Originally posted by ÆJackacks View Post
          I can taste that CAnadain Back Bacon Now Served at havey's for an xtra buck to make the BEST TASTIN BURGER EVEN TASSTIER

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

yo.
          haha, yeah I want one too!

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
            All right guys here are the final details
            We are going to meet at the home depot parking lot at 10:30 am. The homedepot is at the corner of marvis road and dundas st <Highway 5> in Mississagua. the map http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...dParamLocNum=1

Then we are going to convoy down the qew to stoney creek. Get off at exit 20 then get on to the centennial parkway north highway <20> then make a left on to mud street e <route 411> mikes is 6 blocks on the left.
            map
            http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...i=lmd&z=14&t=m

Then after we are done at mikes were going to have lunch at Harvey's

were going back the same way down to the qew but we are going to make a left on to route 8. harvey's is on the left. map
            http://www.contentfolder.com/harveys...map.php?id=218

I was thinking after lunch maybe driving down to the shore line for pics or the punch bowl. Kev though of this Idea stoping by zach's work to drop him a line. See you mangs on Saturday Can't wait
            correction I ment to say we are getting off at exit 88-89 off the qew sorry lol
            I just made it into mississagua this afternoon. See you mangs tommorow
            Last edited by gabegt90; 09-19-2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

See you guys tomorrow. Looks like my four year old and I are making the trip, wife and the two others are staying home.
              1989 Town Car Cartier: 3G Alt. Upgrade, Mark VIII Electric Fan, Police Interceptor Suspension, 40-series Flows, loaded. HO+ Conversion: E7 heads, Cobra 1.7RR's, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, FMS "E" Camshaft, 4-hole 19lb/hr injectors, A9P ECM, 76mm C&L MAF, BBK CAI. 338,000Km, stock bottom-end.

Comment

Originally posted by OVERKILL View Post
                See you guys tomorrow. Looks like my four year old and I are making the trip, wife and the two others are staying home.
                glad I checked my messeges. sorry you can't come chris I understand mang there's always next time. can't wait to meet up with you in the future

Comment

yeah, if I can bring at least one of the kids, it's a no-go for me. Wife would KILL me apparently

Comment

Originally posted by OVERKILL View Post
                    yeah, if I can bring at least one of the kids, it's a no-go for me. Wife would KILL me apparently
                    too bad you will not able to come to meet us tomorrow...but next time.

anyway...finally I met Gabe at tim hortons tonight...He is great!!!!! He liked my Lincoln...he said my car looks nice.
                    Last edited by Jason_GMQ91; 09-19-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I agree, I was really looking forward to it. Going to take Patrick (my eldest) to help my buddy pick up his new F-250 tomorrow instead.

Comment

** washing the gm
                        Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

Today was a great times! Nice cruising! and we went to Junkyard in Stoney Creek. we got alots pics...I will post some pics soon!

Gabe did ride with my Lincoln and my stang too! he enjoyed my both cars!

Comment

Sounds like an awesome time guys, I'm real sorry I was unable to go

Comment

It was great to meet all of you mangs. we had a great time thanks to jason and kevin for coming. sorry chris you could not come mang but there is always next time. it was great to see you again zach even though you had to work. it was great meeting up wit you at candian tire I didn't find a single box at mikes's at all. but I found a gt40 explore kevin jumped right on it it took us about a hour and a half to get the upper and lower off.
                              but we did get it off. Mang was I stunned to see jason's markVI mang that is so clean in person I was head over heels for that thing. I really enjoyed the ride where were floating on the qew. special thanks to kevin for driving me around and to jason for driving me back to my family's house I had a great time thanks mangs

Comment

Working...
                              X