Fuckin A!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuckin A!

I went to fix that fucking rust right under my drivers side upper hinge. So Im taking the hinge out and on the last fucking rusty shit ass bolt it snaps. I can put the hinge back in with one less bolt but I hate half assing it. And since these doors are heavy as shit I want all the bolts. How in the fuck can I get that bolt out. I tried to go under the dash and there is a metal shroud, above no dice either. WTF :cuss:
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

A punch and a hammer. Hit it counter clockwise. It should turn and eventually come out.

For future reference: When there is a rust bolt loosen it a bit but tighten it back up. Periodicly do this until it's at the point where you're not using so much force.

Comment

Under normal situations I would apply that method. The bolt can only be reached through the opening between the door and the fender when the door is open. I would take the door off if I could find a way to disconnect the wires that power everything. Or I could take the fender off, but damn, all this for one shitty bolt. If and when I get it out I am beating the fuck out of it with my biggest railroad spike hammer. Anyone else do that to parts theyre angry at. :chainsaw:
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Gotta love those humoungous ass doors, eh?

And swearing makes it hurt less!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
        X