X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My turds

Thanks to tom for helping me with teh pix
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Hmm...I must have missed the turds...BUT HOLY CRAP THAT TUDOR IS FRICKIN SWEET! Whos Camaro in the garage? and I thought you only had one Lincoln? Whered the other one come from?

Comment

My sis's camaro, I dont think she gives a shit about it. The older town car is my buddies.

Comment

Wow sweet cars!!! but why do you call the towncar a half P71? P71 parts? Like what?
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Ok, I should say better than p71 towncar. Since p71 crown vics are the heavy duty model of the crown vic I thought a performance oriented town car would be cool. but I have a better than a p71 computer, brakes and hopefully soon suspension. I gotta plunk down $456 to paint my quarter panel before winter tho as it has small rust on it that will grow with winter weather. My crown vic is a p34 if i remember correctly.

Comment

Well, if she doesnt give a shit about it, I'll take it off her hands... Is it a sport coupe? Got the sport coupe spoiler...I was serious about me taking it off her hands if she doesnt want it. :slug:

Comment

That two door is awesome!!!

Comment

Beautiful Tudor.

http://members.sounddomain.com/sambos86
                My 1979 F-250 Ranger Hi Boy
                33/12.50 BFG Mud Terrians
                390ci with a little bigger cam
                Holly 4 barrel with K&N
                4 Speed with granny gear

Comment

wow man nice panthers dude! more pics!! esp of that coupe and the box towncar
                  scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Nice!

Those Town Cars look incredibly clean. The carpet in the 2-door looks new.

Look me up if you ever make it down to Kentucky.

Better yet, you should go drag racing with me and some other Vic/Merc owners on the 16th.

http://www.grandmarq.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=263
                    The 2003 Marauder 300A F.I.T #003
                    The 1998 P71 Jinbei. SOLD!
                    The 2001 P71 (Flying Snow).

Comment

that tudor is friggin sweeeet. and i love the tips on the TC
                      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

check out my 2dr! [img]D:\IMG_0605.jpg[/img]

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Very nice cars.

Dash in that TC is fugly tho, WHY did they make them 2 colors like that? My gram's GM is the same way/colors and all.
                          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Bump, because I've finally amassed parts enough to start working on them again. Been on hold for 7 yrs lol. Fuck responsibility. Also fuck blowing out your back at 32. Had to have most of one disc removed and some bone. Guess I won't be throwing rear ends in the back of my truck by myself anymore. I still have a shit ton to do to the property next door but I think I can squeeze some car stuff in too. I'll update with pics later. I need to get the gt40p heads checked and cleaned and figure out if I can fit roller rockers under the 60s finned cal custom valve covers.

The towny got a 2001 4.6 last April. It awaits to be cleaned up and dropped in. I want to do other shit first before I drop it in though.

Comment

I want both of your cars. Simply because my coupe is a POS and yours is mint as fuck. I also want to build a beef Aero TC. But probably never will.
                              __________________________________________________

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                              The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                              It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Working...
                              X