The Loveboat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Loveboat

I finally figured out how to post pics so here it is. I bought this car in '04 from a man who worked down the street from the station where I work. He bought it at three years old with 34k mi. in the ten years he owned it he put on 40k mi. 4000 a year, all highway. He used it just for a vacation car so the whole family could fit. As you can see the interior is literally mint condition, with only minor exterior flaws (by OH standards, salty roads and all). I have put a lot of work into her and I'm almost done with planned mods. So far I have done the HO convert minus the cam, computer, and injectors, adjustable fpr, and rail mount fuel pressure gauge, and mandrel bent 2" duals behing the mustang h-pipe. I did the sound system myself. A good kenwood head unit with two tens in the trunk on the high deck and an american made MTX amp. I have a 3.27 ring gear and am saving for a police sway bar and posi carrier and that is all I have planned for her. I'm going to post a very detailed HO step by step with pictures I took when I get the chance.

[/img]

1991 GM GS sedan "Love Boat" HO converted, Holley adjustable fpr, 3.27 Trac-lok - RIP
    1991 Colony Park LS "Wally World Express" HO, 3.27 trac-lok - RIP
    1988 grand marquis ls "grey ghoul" - RIP 1992 gm ls "superbeater"- sold 1993 F350 dually 7.3 IDI crew cab flatbed "killer" - RIP
    1994.5 F350 Dually Crew Cab Flatbed, Powerstroke 7.3 "overkill" - Alive and kicking
    1987 Lincoln Town Car "El Presidente" - Resting for winter, gonna be a beast!
    2008 Mustang, no name - belongs to the wifey

Nice car! Ill bet its fun to drive too..
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

That interior is hot man.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Dude- there is a baby on your hood...

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
        -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

Comment

Nice car! :rock:
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

nice

Where did you get the short ram matthew? :chainsaw:
            I declare WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR on all imports an GM.Smoke em if you find em,make them fear the sight of the panther platform.

Comment

ebay mang, it is a mustang job, but with a few deletes it fits perfect.
              1991 GM GS sedan "Love Boat" HO converted, Holley adjustable fpr, 3.27 Trac-lok - RIP
              1988 grand marquis ls "grey ghoul" - RIP 1992 gm ls "superbeater"- sold 1993 F350 dually 7.3 IDI crew cab flatbed "killer" - RIP
              1994.5 F350 Dually Crew Cab Flatbed, Powerstroke 7.3 "overkill" - Alive and kicking

Comment

nice

Cool an I see the mang has caught on an spreading like wild fire lol,so what deletes did you do? :chainsaw:
                I declare WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR on all imports an GM.Smoke em if you find em,make them fear the sight of the panther platform.

Comment

That's correct, mang. lol
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

the deletes were the airbox bracket from the stock box, and some of the extra parts for the mustang that come with the kit. three hoseclamps is all it takes to mount, a three minute job. Probably more show than go, but what the hell it's cool and different and sounds very cool.

Comment

nice

Cool I have been searchin for different things to do with the war wagon and that was one of them I have actualy contemplated was keeping the stock set up but changing the hoses from wrinkle to straight flow.

Comment

Working...
                      X