new duals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new duals

hey guys, finally got a decent camera, anyways those of you that were reading the other thread about duals saw my post there. for those others that didn't here's the cliff's notes version. single converted to duals with h-pipe using an 07 p71 interceptor cat back with 2 27" overall length thrush glasspacks topped off with 3 inch slant resonator tips, all for under 200 bux. less than half of what the local shops wanted for cat back duals.

vid will be following shortly if i can get it to upload.
    sigpic2004 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    07 P71 dual exhaust h pipe cat back with 24" glass packs Pioneer DEH-P6000UB HU Infinity 2 way 6x8's, Oz Audio 5x7 2 ways, Fultron Tweets, Infinity 1211a and Alpine type R 12"
    1999 vw bug work beater

heres some pics.

don't pay attention to the time stamps i forgot to set the clock, lol.
    07 P71 dual exhaust h pipe cat back with 24" glass packs Pioneer DEH-P6000UB HU Infinity 2 way 6x8's, Oz Audio 5x7 2 ways, Fultron Tweets, Infinity 1211a and Alpine type R 12"
    1999 vw bug work beater

Comment

I don't see any pics...??
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

lol i do. anybody else have this prob?
        1999 vw bug work beater

Comment

I can see the pics just fine. You have a really nice car. I like the tint!
          1998 Crown Victoria P71: Former National Institiute of Health vehicle
          1974 VW Beetle

Comment

thank you, that was done on tuesday, 35% on the front and 5% on the back, i really should of done 20% on the front, my old bird had it that way, and i loved it. only 125 bucks. not too shabby. i needed it that way to keep the sun off my 8 mo son.
            1999 vw bug work beater

Comment

finally, roadrunner lite sux for uploads, lol. here's the vid. first is a small piece with the car at idle. then a cruise though town with the windows up. and then some revs.

1999 vw bug work beater

Comment

I can see the pics now...Beautiful car mang!!! Take some shots of the front and interior next
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

thank you, here is the link to my first thread, it has all the pics i have right now minus the ones i posted here at the bottom, and, oh yeah, DUW.

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=26160

don't have any interior shots since i need to clean it out, but it's tan leather.
                  1999 vw bug work beater

Comment

Originally posted by RedThunder94 View Post
                    35% on the front and 5% on the back
                    the very same that i put on mine! very sharp car though man! i freakin love it. i am thinking about getting tips on mine. when had my exhaust done i went for the stock, hidden look. now i wish i just would have had tips thrown on. ill do that when i get high flow cats. again man very sweet car nice job!
                    Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Nice GMQ & the Duels u did there a u need now since your from Texas all u need now is a Blue Ovel on the trunk deck to get it that TexMex look to it but very nice job on it.....
                      2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                      85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                      07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                      79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Very sharp!

I almost went with 3" tips on mine, but 3.5" filled the cutouts up soooo nice!

You should take some dental floss to the trunk lettering...

Comment

Good thing my HPP came standard w/them but I`m getting a set of Trush Turbos on my 85 CV Box.......
                          2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                          85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                          79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

thanks guys,

Originally posted by JumboFriendly View Post
                            Very sharp!

I almost went with 3" tips on mine, but 3.5" filled the cutouts up soooo nice!

You should take some dental floss to the trunk lettering...
                            hmmm, BRB.
                            1999 vw bug work beater

Comment

that looks great mang
                              GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                              1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                              99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                              03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                              95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Working...
                              X