Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMN "Regions"

Folks,

For once, Regis had a good idea. We need "regions"! I'm open to suggestions. On the plate I have "GMN North" which includes the NE part of the USA (They are key, because they host SF) with a HQ of Scott's. "GMN South" which includes the SE part of the USA with an HQ of Mongtgomery, where i'm headed next. Looking to organize a "Southernfest" on that one! "GMN West" which includes all the western states, like west of the great plains. Also, you'd have "GMN Central" which includes the central US.

What does everyone think?
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Thats awesome. But what does being in a designated region mean?
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

GMN West is a lonely place lol

I'm guessing that each region would have a "manager" I guess or something. I dunno lol. I like the idea of regions though.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

this does not mean that GMN will be split up does it? maybe by our avatar or something it says what region we are from? What about the out of the country folks?
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

InterGMN Regions

Comment

Why problem does this solve?
            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I don't like it. It seems like you want to separate the group into little side groups. It's kinda like there's a family with a real old grandfather or Head of the family. And he desides that he doesn't want the family to be under one name any more I.E. GMN. so instead he will give separate sections of the family different names I.E. GMN south.
              I don't like the separation thing I think GMN should be GMN wherever you live.

I am sure that is not what you want to do but it does seem that way.

Also NO I am not calling you an old guy or "the leader"
              sigpic

Comment

you mean like what they have at CVN for example? mainly for events and whatnot?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                  Folks,

For once, Regis had a good idea. We need "regions"! I'm open to suggestions. On the plate I have "GMN North" which includes the NE part of the USA (They are key, because they host SF) with a HQ of Scott's. "GMN South" which includes the SE part of the USA with an HQ of Mongtgomery, where i'm headed next. Looking to organize a "Southernfest" on that one! "GMN West" which includes all the western states, like west of the great plains. Also, you'd have "GMN Central" which includes the central US.

What does everyone think?
                  Too let u know Tom I always have the best Ideas good or bad lol, but thx for having an open mind on this but I`m also did the motorcycle stuff in the passed & in the Christian Motorcycle Assocation we did Chapter meeting once a month & I might start getting into it on the car side Tom for once u get a great Idea if u want to back me up on this 1 than I`ll back u up also Tom let do it I`ll head up on some of the stuff in the NE w/Scott & by the way I talked w/Scott last night & I got your Homecoming meet already set up for u & Scott is going to post the rest of the info over here on GMN & Mark VII site so Tom lets do it mang & keep the ball over here for a GMN chapter for us panther owners.........
                  2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                  85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                  79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Tom there other places not only the USA but theres also the rest of the world also too think about like Canada Mexico & the Middle East also too Tom since your over in Bahrain heres a place where your can set the foundation for the Middle East & in your case Tom the armed forces for panther owners.....
                    Last edited by Cable Guys FGMQ; 12-13-2008, 11:02 PM.
                    07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

we already have regions. usa, canada, and stupidity. dave resides in stupidity

Comment

I made these. Gets the blood flowing.

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpaslincoln View Post
                          I made these. Gets the blood flowing.

Myself as the Chapter founder & Jon as u having the west coast go get them Jon & run w/it mang....
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                            you mean like what they have at CVN for example? mainly for events and whatnot?
                            Why Don`t U & Jason take up a Canadian Chapter ......
                            07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                              this does not mean that GMN will be split up does it? maybe by our avatar or something it says what region we are from? What about the out of the country folks?
                              No way mang GMN rules....
                              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Working...
                              X