5 speed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 speed?

ive seen it on youtube but want to know all that will go into it cause the thought of a 5 speed cvpi just warms my heart with joy. cheers

Cutting the floor
    Installing a clutch pedal
    Installing a T45 transmission...

Well roughly.....

Comment

This is my dream.
      I got some money...crap....nope.
      1998 Mercury Grand Marquis 131k~ true duals, 2nd cat removed, H-pipe, Xcelerator Turbo mufflers, PI Manifold, 180* Tstat, K&N drop-in.
      1985 VW Vanagon 70k~

Comment

twas just wonder all that goes in like tweaking the computer any of that shit

Comment

An overview:
          http://www.crownvic.net/drock96marquis/5speed.htm
          -My Homepage, Panther info & FAQs-
          My Mint 96' Mercury Grand Marquis LSE -
          Modifications
          Click My Merc for more Pics!

Comment

wow thanks drock! i love the almost instructional feel of it. haha, but its cool and helps alot thanks a million hope i can

Comment

About what kind of cash are you looking at for all the stuff? Any ideas?
              1998 Mercury Grand Marquis 131k~ true duals, 2nd cat removed, H-pipe, Xcelerator Turbo mufflers, PI Manifold, 180* Tstat, K&N drop-in.
              1985 VW Vanagon 70k~

Comment

Originally posted by DriverSideImpact98 View Post
                About what kind of cash are you looking at for all the stuff? Any ideas?
                idk it might be a while i dont have the greatest job plus i got slammed with a fucking speeding ticket :bs: taking my brothers friend home, the kicker you say? i took the longer way to his house

Comment

Working...
                X